WotC Drizzt Do'Urden Action Figure Available for Pre-Order

Hasbro Pulse announced today an exclusive Drizzt Do'Urden action figure as part of their Hasbro Pulse pre-order system.

drizzt.jpg

From the product description:

Fans and collectors can finally add one of the most popular and recognizable Dungeons & Dragons characters to their action figure collections with the Drizzt Do’Urden figure!

Imagine epic battles from the Forgotten Realms with this Drizzt & Guenhwyvar 6-inch-scale action figure 2-pack! Featuring multiple points of articulation, these highly poseable figures feature premium design and deco, inspired by the Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance video game. Drizzt & Guenhwyvar come battle-ready with 10 accessories, including iconic swords Icingdeath and Twinkle, 6 cards featuring exclusive artwork, and an oversized Icewind Dale d20. And with custom artwork by Max Dunbar, the Dungeons & Dragons Drizzt & Guenhwyvar package will make a mark on shelves. Available exclusively through Hasbro Pulse.

Includes: 2 figures, 10 accessories, 6 cards, and Icewind Dale die.
  • A drow from the Underdark city of Menzoberranzan, the third son of Matron Mother Malice of House Do’Urden -- born on the eve of battle
  • The highly poseable, fully articulated Drizzt and Guenhwyvar 6-inch-scale figures feature premium deco, inspired by the Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance video game
  • This Drizzt action figure comes with 10 character-inspired accessories, including 2 swords -- Icingdeath and Twinkle -- and the Figurine of Wondrous Power
  • This Hasbro Pulse exclusive action figure 2-pack features custom artwork created by the talented comic book and concept artist Max Dunbar
  • This Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms Drizzt & Guenhwyvar action figure set is available exclusively through Hasbro Pulse, and comes with 6 cards and an oversized Icewind Dale d20
Ages 12 and up

WARNING: Small parts and small balls.

The announcement also came with an interview with R. A. Salvatore about Drizzt and Dungeons & Dragons in general as well as an interview with Max Dunbart that features concept art from the box and character design for the figure. The figure is available for pre-order now with an estimated shipping date of December 18, 2020.

Note: Like all Hasbro Pulse pre-orders, this offer is only available for residents of the United States and its territories and Canada.

drizzt2.jpg

drizzt5.jpg

drizzt3.jpg
drizzt4.jpg

Darryl Mott

Darryl Mott

I know Paizo drow have turned lavender, but why are D&D drow not dark skinned anymore?

Drizzt has almost always been depicted as some form of purple since his first appearance. I don’t think I regularly saw him with actual black skin until sometime in 3rd. Drow miniatures in the 80s/90s were more commonly shown in shades of purple and lavender as well. This isn’t new and hardly something Paizo specific.

Abstruse

Legend
In the hasbro plus link, mentions Drizzt coming in a 2020 video game....is that BG3 or something else I missed?
While they haven't said anything in a while, Tuque originally scheduled Dark Alliance 3 for a Fall 2020 release. But it also wouldn't surprise me if there's a Drizzt cameo in Baldur's Gate 3.

Note: I noticed I made a typo and called him "Drizzy". I almost left it alone...

Last edited:

Dire Bare

Legend
In the hasbro plus link, mentions Drizzt coming in a 2020 video game....is that BG3 or something else I missed?
While they haven't said anything in a while, Tuque originally scheduled Dark Alliance 3 for a Fall 2020 release. But it also wouldn't surprise me if there's a Drizzt cameo in Baldur's Gate 3.
The description also states that the figure is based on artwork from the upcoming Dark Alliance video game . . . this is definitely a Dark Alliance tie-in, rather than a Baldur's Gate 3 tie-in. Although, Abstruse is right, a Baldur's Gate game without Drizzt waltzing through at some point just wouldn't be right! :)

kettite

Explorer
"Traditionally the drow have been depicted as jet black, purple, deep blue... "
"I want smurf."
"Smurf? Remember, you said smurf's reminded you of silly children's stories and were representative of a simplistic over-generalization... "
"Yeah, I know, I want smurf."

Dire Bare

Legend
"Traditionally the drow have been depicted as jet black, purple, deep blue... "
"I want smurf."
"Smurf? Remember, you said smurf's reminded you of silly children's stories and were representative of a simplistic over-generalization... "
"Yeah, I know, I want smurf."
Aren't Smurfs blue? This Drizzt isn't blue. I'm confused.

He has a bit of lavender gray cast to his skin in these photos, a color consistent with earlier portrayals of drow skin color.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases