• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DT's Old School Campaign- (Chapter 4: The Guild and The Girl)

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Thinking? I guess I wasn't. But done is done, my Da always said. So, we have a little less than an hour to find Vera. Once the fight starts attention will be focused on it. We're gonna have to act fast; I'm not sure how long I can hold out against Rexor. He's good. Hill, I'd like you close enough to watch my back and hold onto my axe. When things go down, I'm gonna want it. And also be close enough to help Lola and Rovan. Lola, you are likely going to be able to be right next to Mukang. Are you willing to kill him? Cut his throat during the fight and all hell will break loose. In the confusion the four of us link up with Quinn and the girls and get out." He knows the plan is weak but at this point there is little he can do about it. "If you've got something better in mind, spit it out now; time's passing."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"I think I understand," Rose said as she looked into Edvan's eyes. "I truly do. I can see you for what you are." She drew close to Edvan, and the heat radiated off each of their bodies. For a moment it seemed as if she read his soul and saw him truly for the first time. "You're a damn, suicidal idiot." The flower girl brushed passed him; Quinn in tow.

She approached a server girl that she recognized and asked the woman about her roommates. Eventually it was found that the new girl was recently added to her room and put into the care of Gron- a horrid and brutal man who was said to be a quarter or so orc. Rose found the location of the room to be along the west wall of the bottom floor, six rooms south of the given Wilders' quarters.

Fenris

Adventurer
"I think I understand," Rose said as she looked into Edvan's eyes. "I truly do. I can see you for what you are." She drew close to Edvan, and the heat radiated off each of their bodies. For a moment it seemed as if she read his soul and saw him truly for the first time. "You're a damn, suicidal idiot." The flower girl brushed passed him; Quinn in tow.

Smirking behind his mask, Rovan leaned into the Ed "You're in trouble now, either you die and prove her right, or prove her wrong by living. And you don't want to prove a woman wrong. Though in this case you had better."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
*ungh!* Quinn is slight caught off guard by the sudden exit of rose, with a metered klunking of his pegleg to indicate his pace to keep up with the girl.

When they get to a good privet spot he has rose stop.He then removes his pegleg and produces the silver dagger, which he in turn hides up his sleeve.

Ready moppi, ...er... Ahem, Amber.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Lola, you are likely going to be able to be right next to Mukang. Are you willing to kill him? Cut his throat during the fight and all hell will break loose. In the confusion the four of us link up with Quinn and the girls and get out."

Lola cocked her head. "I have no qualms slitting his throat, though that quick death is probably too good for the likes of him. The only issue is that now we have less than a hour to find the right girl."

Queenie

Queen of Everything
She approached a server girl that she recognized and asked the woman about her roommates. Eventually it was found that the new girl was recently added to her room and put into the care of Gron- a horrid and brutal man who was said to be a quarter or so orc. Rose found the location of the room to be along the west wall of the bottom floor, six rooms south of the given Wilders' quarters.

"Let's go see if we can find Vera," Lola said, adjusting her veil across her face. "One of you do the talking for me, to Gron. If he is ornery I will get angry. If we have to, we'll kill him."

Once everyone was ready Lola led them to the door and knocked.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Edvan looks askance at Lola. "Lady of the Veils, you are well-paired with the good Master here." He glances over at Rovan with a thin-lipped smile then shrugs and waits for a response to Lola's knock on Gron's door.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
It was about 30 minutes until the battle when a scarred, dog-faced kobold was allowed to come upstairs and nudge Edvan in the ribs. "It's times to prepare in pit. You ready?"

The other four Wilders also went downstairs, but turned away from the gladatorial pits. Instead they walked down the corridor with Rose in tow. Occasionally a burly, armed man would walk by them and so they waited near the door Rose insisted the new, disruptive woman was being held. Hilmdyn quickly tried the knob, however, and found it locked. Lola knocked, and a sweet female voice yelled back, "Go away! My lovely and I are trying to sleep!"

Rose looked confused and whispered, "Lovely? I would never call one of those men lovely. I could have sworn this was the direction given me."

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Lola tried the know to see if the door was locked. Then she nodded to the boys, indicating they should get the door open.

Remove ads