D&D General #Dungeon23

Mad_Jack

Legend
Decided to populate the large boarding house/barracks in the town with one of my old adventuring parties I used to write stories about and used another of my old characters as the secret owner of the town laundry/brothel. :p
One generally wouldn't generally suspect the Church of Tyr of having a secret black-ops squad... :cool:
Nor would they suspect that Roxy the Docksy, part-time mercenary, part-time dockworker, and part-time courtesan is secretly a powerful, well-connected information broker with her own private intelligence network, lol.

M_Natas

Hero
Day 73 - Storage Room in Warden's House (Crystal Mine)
View attachment 278188
Day 74 - Servants' Entrance in the Warden's House (Crystal Mine)

20230315_075850.jpg

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
I spent two days working on the first "branch" coming off my World Tree because it actually has 3 environments in one. took more time than expected

Probably will update this thread next Monday or Tuesday I guess. But I'm super excited about it!

Bill Zebub

“It’s probably Matt Mercer’s fault.”
3.15.jpeg

3.15 OSHA Violation
  • First Glance:
    • A slender, delicate span of rock leaps a bottomless chasm.
  • Closer Look:
    • Wait...there's no guardrails?
  • Secrets:
    • The goblins know to extinguish lights and be quiet when crossing this bridge because of all the stirges that live in the depths below.

M_Natas

Hero
Day 74 - Servants' Entrance in the Warden's House (Crystal Mine)

View attachment 278313
Day 75 - Mine Warden's Butler's Room (Crystal Mine)

The mine overseer has greeted us kindly, but it is obvious that his servants and the mine workers don't really like him. They seem like slaves and he like the slave overseer. He has offered us his hospitality and we have to accept it willy-nilly, because so far we only know the exit through the mines. We must not block this way for ourselves. Why the butler wants to speak to us secretly I don't know, but it can't be good.
20230316_074127.jpg

M_Natas

Hero
Day 75 - Mine Warden's Butler's Room (Crystal Mine)

The mine overseer has greeted us kindly, but it is obvious that his servants and the mine workers don't really like him. They seem like slaves and he like the slave overseer. He has offered us his hospitality and we have to accept it willy-nilly, because so far we only know the exit through the mines. We must not block this way for ourselves. Why the butler wants to speak to us secretly I don't know, but it can't be good.
View attachment 278419
Day 76 - Cellar Entrance in the Warden's House (Crystal Mine)

The secret meeting place with the butler is in the basement of the mansion. Couldn't there have been another place?

20230317_073754-jpg.278510

Attachments

• 20230317_073754.jpg
    20230317_073754.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 251

Remove ads