• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E DungeonScape Beta Gloat Thread

SigmaOne

First Post
Woo! Got my Android beta invite this afternoon. Being addicted to the forums back in June paid off! Going to go fire it up now! From the comments I've seen, the Android version is already farther along than the Web version.

Woo! Got my Android beta invite this afternoon. Being addicted to the forums back in June paid off! Going to go fire it up now! From the comments I've seen, the Android version is already farther along than the Web version.

Very true - Android is further along and iOS is waaaay further along. Web is the sad step cousin. BUT NOT FOR LONG!

Zaukrie

New Publisher
It looks pretty on the web, but has some serious issues (I think everything I found is reported so far)....it has promise. Looking forward to the android invite (I think I asked for that one......).

Remathilis

Legend
153363d1407851632-mahindra-final-stages-testing-390cc-mojo-still-waiting.jpg

Just sent out about 4000 web beta invites and 500 android invites - also blog post is up with some answered questions and a general pulse check:

http://bit.ly/1vgt3gy

We are still alive. Apparently. This has been a crazy week - thanks to everyone for your continued enthusiasm and support. It means a hell of a lot more than you know :) Very grateful to be working on this project with so many awesome and wonderful players and DMs.

Fire Brand

First Post
I got my web beta invite October 2, 2014 10:02:37 PM EDT!

"Greetings Patient Adventurer! If you are receiving this email, you have been accepted into the DungeonScape web beta. We are extremely excited to share this phase with you." etc. They make a big point to send feedback.

I signed up July 15th fwiw. I emailed bug issues. But overall pretty cool!! It was nice to see my fave 4e Teifling Warlock with a rod illustration to choose! It's the little things ;

Remove ads