• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dutch ENworld meeting

Anonymous

First Post
Coffee...coffee... it calls for me... its smell... calling.. a sommon... can't resist.. coffee........

/me drops from his chair and crawls drooling to the kitchen

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
It was fun. Discussed some D&D, ate lots of cookies, played some cool games (I especially liked "Chez Geek"), and, to top it all off, I got one hell of an allergy attack! :rolleyes:

Rav

Maldur

First Post
Yeah it was great fun!

It was only a very small group, and I hope we get a larger crowd when well do this again some other time. I was fun though. Talking D&D and other roleplaying games, bragging about characters and past adventures, Gossiping about fellow boardmembers (not attending) Are always fun things.

Mark: I was very suprised you called to wish us a good time, thx for the call!!

Rav: I hope the allergy cleared up, sorry if it happened thru something in the house.

Astragoth

First Post
one point of interest:

Maldur lives in a dungeon.

He really does... don't know what else it is. I think I was lucky to avoid the traps.

Maldur

First Post
Thats not a dungeon, the're below ground!
Its more like a gnomes workshop :) esp if the gnome builds repairs musical instuments and or books.

pffft, a dungeon. Not even close. ( Astro didn't even go into the basement)

Remove ads