Dwimmermount IC:

Leif

Adventurer
Klyman Sylar

Hlyman will draw his sword and backstab the spider, or if that is not allowed, he will still strike it from the rear with his battle axe, where it has presumably fewer defenses.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Imperialus

Explorer
The three of you flail about in a rather confused melee weird shadows reflecting off the walls and floor as the spider rides Midgrim's back not entirely unlike a horse trainer breaking a young stallion. Jimi you swing your flail just as Midgrim turns his back to you and it smashes into the hard carapace of the creature with a satisfying crunch, knocking it off his back. It retreats back a couple of paces, raising it's two front legs and preparing to lunge.

You hear Clemit call from somewhere behind you. "There's another one!" as he hurls a flask of flaming oil over your heads towards what you just now see as another set of eyes hovering above you.
To hit: [1d20] = 4, damage with oil flask: [1d6] = 4

Unfortunately the flask becomes tangled in a web near the creature and does not burst open.

OOC: If we haven't heard from Gargrim by tomorrow someone else can post his action.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Combat is joined!" confirms Midgrim after a couple of steadying breath. He quickly draws his axe from where he'd tucked it into his wide dwarven belt and swings. "Taste steel, beast!"

OOC: Attack on the cowboy spider: 1d20=7, 1d6+1=7... Midgrim's rolls so far have been 3, 4, 3, 4 and now 7....

OOC2: Welcome back, PH!

Leif

Adventurer
Klyman Sylar

If the spider still stands, Klyman will again attack, hoping to redeem himself for his poor showing last round.

[roll0]
[roll1]

OOC: Guys, the ENWorld dice roller is up and working. Syntax to use is -- {roll=describe roll}1d20+whatever{/roll}, where brackets [ ] replace the braces that I used { }.

Last edited:

Imperialus

Explorer
OOC: Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know that I am still here. My computer crashed damn hard. Had to do a clean install of Windows, and all that garbage. I'm currently stuck in the hell of data recovery, downloading/updating drivers and all that fun stuff. Assuming that everything works out OK tonight I'll be sure to do an update tomorrow.

Remove ads