Dwimmermount IC:

Imperialus

Explorer
Examining the floor it would appear that there is considerable traffic passing through the room between the right and left corridors. The corridor that you came from seems to see considerably less traffic however.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Who are all these people in our nice abandoned dungeon?!" grumbles the more rotund of the two dwarven brothers, frowning bushily at such overabundance. "Klyman, can yee tell a thing from these tracks we found?"

OOC: General race-mix maybe? Do any of these appear dwarven?
Also, while we're at it: can Midgrim tell which general direction the Red Doors probably are relative to them?

Leif

Adventurer
Klyman Sylar

"I don't know, I'm not a Ranger (not by any means), but I'll see what I can do."

Klyman will carefully inspect the worn down floor, checking for marks like scrapes from hobnail boots, or claws tough enough to dig into stone, or flakes of dead skin from the feet of unshod travelers. Or just anything else, anything that doesn't seem to occur naturally in a subterranean passage like this one. If he finds marks left by hobnail boots, Klyman will trust to his Dwarven companions to differentiate such marks left by Dwarven boots and those left by other, more unsavory, boots.

Last edited:

Imperialus

Explorer
The prints are a mystery to you. Even estimating the size of the gait of whoever, or whatever left them is almost impossible. You do however see a small smear of some sort of purpleish ichor near the left branch.

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
Slightly shocked by the hearty slap on his back, Jimi almost loses his grip on his shield. Gathering his thoughts, he joins Midgrim as he investigates the right hand corridor.

As they move out of the range of the light from Climent's torch, he takes out his lantern and carefully lights it, holding it aloft as he looks ahead down the corridor.

"Careful Midgrim, don't get too far ahead of the group..." he says quietly. "These corridors appear to have seen some activity recently..."

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Yee don't say?"

Spotting what got Klyman's interest, Midgrim swipes a bit of the colourful substance on a gloved finger, thoughtfully pressing it between index and thumb... before just licking it off!

"Hmmmmm..."

OOC: Does he have any idea what he just ate?

Leif

Adventurer
Klyman Sylar

"Midgrim, I'm not sure that eating something found on the ground down here is at all advisable. Maybe we'd better keep an eye on him to see if he sprouts horns or sonmething."

Remove ads