Dwimmermount IC:

Imperialus

Explorer
Klyman's warning has barely left his lips when Midgrim's eyes bulge and he doubles over, retching his guts out. After a few moments though he seems to have recovered enough to gulp down a bit of water. It takes another few minutes before he has recovered enough to feel up to moving on.

For all that trouble, Midgrim you have no idea what the purple goo is.

Leif

Adventurer
Klyman Sylar

OOC: Note to Self and Anyone Else Who Cares -- Anything referred to as ICHOR is probably not going to be very tasty, if it's even edible at all!

[Think "Bug Juice" -- Ick!]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Ack - Ptu!" Midgrim wipes at his mouth with his armored sleeve, most forcefully. "No' that bad going down, actually. Pt, Pt. It's the coming back up!" He shakes his head, beard and tresses flying, like a dog trying to get rid of something. "Saddest part is: I STILL don't know what the stuff is... That AND the wasted breakfast!"

He digs into his pack and retrieves a hearty loaf of travel-bread, biting into it with gusto and washing it down with generous pulls of dwarven ale from his 'water' skin. THAT seems to do him a world of good...

"So, right?" jerking his head that way.

OOC: He'll continue eating for a while, walking down whichever path they end up going. :)

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
Trying desperately to conceal a chuckle after witnessing the Dwarf's plight, Jimi composes himself. And I thought there's nothing a Dwarf wouldn't eat or drink...

"Ahem.... yes, right sounds good to me. Onwards then. And no-one eat anything purple." he says with a smirk as he Midrgim down the passageway.

[OOC: Can I fasten my lantern on my belt in some way to keep both hands free, or will I need to keep hold of it?]

Binder Fred

"Yee're giving up on a lot there, jimi," mentioned the rotund dwarf between bites and chews. "Elderberries, plums, Brasssica cabbages... I'll make yee an elk cabbage stew that'll have yeer grandson still crying with joy."

Imperialus

Explorer
Jimi, you are able to tie your lantern to your belt with a bit of twine. It flaps around as you walk casting crazy shadows all over the place, and you'd be worried about sloshing burning oil all over your leg if you ran while it was attached like this but it seems to work OK.

In progress map.png (Party location at the X)

Making your way down the right hand corridor you see it branches into two more rooms, with another corridor going off to the east. Standing at the point where the corridor branches off you can see that the one to your right is filled with stalactites and stalagmites including a massive one that has very nearly turned into a pillar dominating the center of the room.

To the left you see a room that has obviously been worked to some extent. There are a number of bas relief murals carved into the wall. Before you are able to make any closer examinations however...

Party Surprise [1d6] = 5
Encounter Surprise [1d6] = 5

Party Initiative [1d6] = 2
Encounter Initiative [1d6] = 1

you hear the sound of movement among the Stalactites and your torchlight barely illuminates something... moving towards you.

Last edited:

Binder Fred

[Bit on the nervous side, isn't he?] comments Midgrim to his brother as he holds the rest of the huge loaf between his wide teeth and reaches for his trusty dwarven axe.

"Shtan an shurrenher!" he calls as he moves to form a defensive wall in front of their thief, his speech somewhat muffled.

OOC: He won't move beyond that, but if the other charges them: 1d20+1=5, 1d6+1=3. Let's see: hit armor class 13? Ugh.

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
Jimi similarly moves to defend the more vulnerable party members Klyman and Climent.

Warily, he reaches for his sling, loads a bullet, and begins slowly swinging it by his side, watching to see what emerges from the darkness but not yet attacking. With his other hand he holds his shield up, ready to deflect any potential missile fire.

"Who... or what... goes there?"
he calls. "Speak quickly, or my Dwarven friends here will be eager to let their axes do the talking..."

[OOC: If there is no response and anything emerges, Jimi takes a shot with his sling if the opportunity presents itself.]

Attack 1d20, damage 1d4 = attack 3, damage 2

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4643375/

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases