D&D 5E Dwimmermount [IC]

GreenKarl

First Post
Corwin and Hunter think he notices a strange shimmering on the ground running through most of the clearing...

GM: They can make an Intelligence (Arcane) skill check. If he describes it too the others they can also try

Thateous

Explorer
Lucious remained quite through most of the trip. Following his companions and itching for a fight. The week of rest had been welcoming, but his thirst for combat was overwhelming at this point. It took all he could muster to not cleave an innocent forest creature in twine to appease The Fiend. "Control", he would whisper, when he'd realize his fist was clenched so tight the knuckles were turning white. The signs of a formidable foe was just the kind of sign Lucious needed. Signs of a great battle to come...

GreenKarl

First Post
Corwin is fairly sure there is some kind of illusionary affect over the clearing... that the illusion is covering something. From some small details he catches he thinks at least part of the illusion is covering a pit or a hole towards the middle of the clearing...

SunGold

First Post
OOC: If Corwin wants to stealth/investigate/whatever, take Guidance again.

In fact, guys, just use it anytime you want. I said I wouldn't spam it, but that was before I knew how brutal the combats were gonna be, hehe.

Thateous

Explorer
"I bet this is to catch that monster." Lucious says with a bit of hatred in his voice.
Somebody else was hunting the owlbear and that rubbed him the wrong way. Lucious summons his halbred, which now has an obsidian colored haft, a crimson blade, and shimmers with the faintist of flames, from out of no where and throws it into the center of the circle.

Sent from my SM-G955U using EN World mobile app

SunGold

First Post
Shara is horrified by Lucious's rash decision, but she can't even get his name out before it is done. She watches and waits, practically frozen in place.

GreenKarl

First Post
Lucious halberd disappear past the illusion. At first nothing seems to happen and then a loud hiss can be heard from within. Suddenly Lucious fells something like a cold wet rag touching the back of his neck and a wet hissing voice say "Come my pet, jump in. It is cool and safe down here. Jump in!!!"

GM: No one else hears this. Lucious needs to make a Will saving DC 12 or jumps into the pit!!! The other Characters can take an action if they wish BUT they did not hear the voice speaking to Lucious and so will not know that anything is happening, until it MIGHT be too late.

Remove ads