• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron/Horror Game - FULL - Got my three additional players, thanks!

Harvey

First Post
Hi all,

Sorry for the crazy down-time, but RL has been insane, and together with computer problems, it hasn't been the easiest of weeks. I humbly beg apologies for my recent absence.

But things are looking better now (or at least, there is light at the end of the tunnel!)

OK, now that my groveling is out of the way, time to update the IC thread!

Harvey

First Post
MadMaxim said:
Someone has invaded our in-game thread...

*whew* OK, in my sleep-deprived fever, i thought one of the NPCs came to life and started talking to us :)

In one of my games, someone posted a combat action for what was obviously the wrong game in the middle of a RP campfire session. Very amusing...

No problem... I'm often not around on weekends myself. I wasn't this past weekend, anyway.

Hey, is it just me, or have we faded to about three or four "active" posters? I'm dragging my feet a bit waiting for some of the other folks to contribute, and not leave them behind all the time, but I don't want the game to slow to a crawl.

Harvey

First Post
Well, I was out for a bit, but I am definitely back now. I know Isida is gone for quite some time, though :( Right now, IC I am waiting for the sheriff's response to Alastor's question.

MadMaxim

First Post
I still consider myself an "active" poster, though not all posts need a response from me. Like the others I was waiting for the sheriff to answer Alastor's question.

Remove ads