• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: Rise of the Empire(OOC: Now recruiting second team)

NarlethDrider

First Post
Well after over a frickin week of being bed ridden & without computer access I'm back---like Gez said, we will move the game along at the preschedualed time----if we've lost a number of folks, I'll provide yall some low level mooks to control

spasemunki

First Post
It looks like we still have at least 4-5 people who have posted within the last few days to 1 week. Hopefully should be enough to move along, but a small enough number to keep things manageable.

I agree that having a fixed post schedule is a good idea. Another helpful thing is to post even if you're just sitting tight for the current action; if you're character wants to sit there like a log, post "Whoever sits staring into space", or "OOC: No action" so that no one inadvertantly waits on you. It also prevents the DM from accidentally 'auto-piloting' your character if you really want to take no action.

G

Guest 11456

I'll be away from the boards until Monday May 16. Please autopilot Kreek until then.

Tailspinner

Gez

First Post
Narly, when will you be back?

I'll be there, I'm patient, I hope most other players will still be there.

NarlethDrider

First Post
Hey, hope yalls past week has been ok---me, I got fired & have only gotten internet access tonight---fortunately, I start a new job tomorrow, though I wont have internet acess there---I'll post either tonight or sometime tomorrow

Remove ads