D&D 5E EB's One Shot #3: The Lady of the Mist - OOC (full)

Greenmtn

Explorer
Would you... Yes. Would it make sense... Yes.

Does that mean it follows the "logic" of old school modules... Probably not.

BUt better safe than sorry.

EarlyBird

Explorer
All true, how well you know me in such a short time.

But this was a regular basilisk in the module. Due to it being designed for a party of 6-7th lvl adventurers.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Apologies for my extended absence. My daughter was born 2 weeks ago, and I severely underestimated the time she would occupy. I'll get back into this game ASAP!

Greenmtn

Explorer
FYI I will be on vacation for all of next week and have no idea what internet access will be like. If I can't post just roll with it and I will catch up when I get back on the 13th.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Setting myself up to move the thread forward tomorrow and here is some interesting fun facts....

Experience:
blood hawks 250
young basilisk 200
twig blights 100
giant spider 200
RP to date: 750
Equals: 1,500xp / 5 = 300xp each

Will look into "talking to the spider" tonight.. And congrats to those of you who just leveled up. Please list here all your changes and choices for me. I wish to RP the few that I can... looking at JustinCase (not evilly, well not to evilly anyway).

Update tomorrow.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Woohoo, level-up for Mister Bubbles!

I wish to RP the few that I can... looking at JustinCase (not evilly, well not to evilly anyway).

Woo... hoo? :uhoh: Er... methinks making a deal with a fiend may not have been the best life choice for my poor half-orc. LOL :D

Please list here all your changes and choices for me.

warlock 2
1 extra spell known: Command (from Fiend list)
2 invocations: Devil's Sight (see in normal and magical darkness up to 120 ft), Mask of Many Face (cast Disguise Self at will)
extra 5+Con = 7 hitpoints

Remove ads