• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E EB's ToEE and RttToEE Campaign - IC

industrygothica

Adventurer
Hexiros hurdles the table shielding the bandit captain and snarles as his weapon finds purchase.

Code:
[B]AC:[/B] 16; [B]HP:[/B] [COLOR=#FF000]18[/COLOR]/28
[B]Initiative:[/B] -1
[B]Saves:[/B] STR +5, CON +4
[B]Passive Perception:[/B] 11
[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Draconian
[B]Current XP:[/B] 425
[B]Level:[/B] 1

[B]Skills:[/B] Animal Handling +3, Athletics +5, Perception +3, Survival +3
[B]Stats:[/B] Str 17 (+3), Dex 8 (-1), Con 14 (+2), Int 10 (+0), Wis 12 (+1), Cha 14 (+2)

-[B]Inspiration[/B]? [ ] Yes, [[COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR]] No
-[B]Second Wind[/B]? [[COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR]] Available, [ ] Used
-[B]Breath Weapon[/B]? [] Available, [[COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR]]Used
-[B]Superiority Dice Available:[/B] 2/4

EarlyBird

Explorer
The group whittles away at the bandits on the flanks and work there way to the leader. The crazy bearded man goes wild-eyed as Templeton cuts down his men and Emmyr, Hexiros, and Zanword surround him. He shrugs off the vines of the paladin magic easily, and gets lucky when Rana's eldritch bolt bounces off the barricade. He goes into a wild series of attacks that have no finesse to them as if hoping brute force will drive the group back.

And then he grunts as the magic bolts of Gwylla's spell bruise more than his pride, and he growls in anger as another one of his men falls, this one to the ball of flame. Bekah tries to take out the last bandit in the room, as another bandit takes a trembling shot at the mass of combat.

She misses as the man blocks her attack with his croosbow and then pulls out a cudgel and whacks her across the forearm.

[sblock=STATS]
-------Armor----------------Weapons--------------------AC----HP------LO-----Condition-
A) padded&shield_____ short sword, javelins(3)____ 14__ 00/09_ H09___ dead
B) studded leather____ halberd_________________ 13__ 00/12_ H10___ dead
C) leather&shield_____ spear, hand axe___________14__ 00/15_ H11___ dead
D) leather___________crossbow, short sword______14__00/10__L10___ dead
E) leather___________crossbow, club____________ 12__13/13__L12___ none
F) leather___________crossbow, mace___________ 14__ 09/09__M07__ cover
G) leather__________voulge___________________ 12__ 00/13__J13___ dead
Bandit Captain______ scimitar&dagger___________ 17__ 38/70__I12___ none

Character----------------In Hand--------------------AC----HP-----LO---Condition
Emmyr____________ shortsword&handaxe__ 16__28/33_ G10__ aid
Zanword___________ cutlass&shield_______ 17__23/24__ I14__ none
Hexiros____________ halberd____________ 16__18/28__ H13__ none
Bekah_____________ rapier______________16__11/16__ J14__ none
Gwylla_____________ none______________ 15__19/19__ E19__ mage armor, arcane ward 9/9
Ardiha_____________ shield_____________ 17__25/25__ D16__ cover, flaming sphere
Templeton_________ rapier&dagger_______ 14__23/23__ G09__ none
Rana_____________ cane_______________ 17__07/07__ ???__ cover[/sblock]
[sblock=Notes]
Flaming sphere says you need to "ram" the sponge ball into an enemy. So going to rule it needs to stop when it attacks the bandit against the throne and wall. Sometimes you may get the chance to "roll through" a couple targets, I'm going to look into it.

Saves
rolls 12, 1 flaming sphere kills bandit

Bekah atk
rolls 5, 2 misses

Rana atk
rolls 13, 4 misses

Bandit attacks
rolls 1, 14 bandit hits Bekah for [roll0]

Bandit Captain atk
rolls 10, 4 misses[/sblock]

[sblock=MAP]
moathouse_fight_03.jpg[/sblock]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
(yes, but it can move up to 30'...so it can move to K11, then cut back and ram that one guy...it goes past him, then doubles back and rams him. The positioning is important, cuz I want the other bandit to be in it's threatened fire damage zone; forcing him to move; though looking at the map, I'd say L11 rather than K...didn't see the PC moving there)

Shayuri

First Post
(right...so it moves to L11 without ramming anyone, kind of hooking in between the two bandits...then it rams the northmost bandit and stops moving, still in L11; it doesn't have to move in straight lines)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Wild swings of the bandit leader block hits from all around him. Zanword calls upon Beoris might and his cutlass traces burning arc toward the man, just to be intercepted by a flailing blade.

OOC: if the flanking grants advantage this is a hit (see next post) - I'll change the description if that is the case.
[sblock=Actions]
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads