• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[ENboards Boston Feng Shui Game] Six in the Chamber II: HONG KONG BLOODBATH -UPDATED!

Lela

First Post
Okay Doc, I'm going to be very clear here. I'm watching the first movie and I notice this little line:

Dr Midnight said:
Seeing as how my campaign just shut down, I've now got time to wrap this story up.

Now, we all recal that sad day. It involved a certain White Wyrm. The same one the group is going after right now. With me so far? Good. Cause I'm about to use "Bad Form*" as captain Hook would say.

THERE WILL NOT BE A REPEAT OF LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!!

By that I mean that the campaign will not shut down again. That's a no-no. Very bad. Vek rocks and Dartan was just about to show up and take out the dragon after everyone went to -5.

*I used my patinted (sp?) big pink text for this. That, up to this point, has only been used for BUMPs. This is a big event here. Don't ruin it.

Lela

First Post
Someone said:
I bought the Feng Shui roleplaying game after reading the first movie. I wonder what will I buy this time.

I'd go out for a suit. After all, you've got four funerals and a wedding to attend. You might as well look nice.;)

Dr Midnight

Explorer
THE CHARACTERS

CHEN YAU (Larry Fitz)
The maverick cop with a blatant disregard for authority and a shining talent for blowing things up. Is constantly in trouble with his carmudgeonly captain… and, in fact, since the “incident” a year back, the captain’s finally made good on his threats to bust him down to traffic cop.

CHAI TONG (Piratecat)
An old master of a deadly fighting style, Mr. Tong enjoys soap operas and condescending one-liners. He tends to insult his opponents before attacking… and at first, he might seem to be a bumbling goof, just out of bad luck. That’s before he starts kicking.

"CUDDLY" JACK STARKEY (Chronosome)
Cuddly Jack is a big bruiser from Australia. Despite his size and intimidating appearance, he's as friendly… and cuddly… as they come. He's 300 lbs of barrel-chested outback warrior. Since the last film, he’s latched onto Willy Wallaby, and the two have become inseparable… to Willy’s horror.

CHEF “TSO” WILLY WOO (Gospog)
Since the incident a year ago, Chef Tso has enjoyed unparalleled success. As the world’s premier chef / action hero, he’s been the toast of Hong Kong. He’s now fabulously wealthy and owns a chain of gourmet hot dog restaurants… where they are, of course, served flambé. Thing are not all wonderful, though, as the arranged marriage he was assigned to when he was three is now being called in, on account of him finally finding some money. He now hates his life, hates his wife-to-be, and especially hates her grandmother. He’s taken to hitting the bottle…

LING LING (Fluffaderm (Gospog’s crazy wife))
Ling Ling is the thorn in Chef Tso’s side. She’s a beautiful, hard-nosed woman who expects her future husband to put away childish things and settle down. She will not be married to a drunken sot who can’t stop blowing things up. She and her grandmother have been hard at work trying to bend him into the sort of man WORTH marrying. So far no luck.

GRANDMA LING (KidCthulu)
Grandma Ling is the other thorn in Chef Tso’s side. She’s disapproving of the means by which he acquired his money, and she’s disapproving of his drinking. “How can you stuff china’s face with greasy, horrid hot dogs, then blow them up, THEN think about marrying my granddaughter? Unacceptable.” She does not, however, disapprove of his money. She has plenty herself… she has more mob connections than she’ll ever admit.

BAZOOKA TETSUHARA (Mearls)
The friendly bum who lives in the alley behind Chef Tso’s new restaurant is a companion to drink with and complain to, so Tso has taken a great liking to the man. Little does he know that Bazooka is a famed, mad, dirt-poor scientist whose accident-prone antics have gotten him kicked out of every lab in China.

THE FILM

BLACK SCREEN

Ambient sound of a room. We hear voices, dimly. We now see a tabletop in pleasant lighting. A hand puts a glass on the table. The glass fills the screen. Ice falls into the glass. A bottle comes into view and fills the glass half-full of liquor.

FEMALE VOICE OFF-SCREEN
William! William, what are you doing?

The bottle hesitates, then fills the glass the rest of the way full. The hand picks the glass up again and lifts it.

MAN’S VOICE OFF-SCREEN
Nothing. Dear.

FEMALE VOICE OFF-SCREEN
You’re not drinking again, are you?

MAN’S VOICE OFF-SCREEN
No. No, I’m not.

The hand lifts the glass to a pair of lips and the glass is drained in a few quick gulps.

MAN
(quietly) I hate my life.

The screen cuts to black.

TITLE GRAPHIC

Fade-in techno soundtrack. The familiar logo for SIX IN THE CHAMBER falls from CAMERA to the black, before the big red 2 flies in. HONG KONG BLOODBATH zooms in next to it and the logo is complete. Blood splatters against the black behind the logo…
six2logo.jpg
then the camera zooms in until only black is visible.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads