• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Endur's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft OOC

Endur

First Post
industrygothica said:
Heh.. I suppose we continue the game as a party of undead afterwards. Of course out mission may change somewhat, but hey...

You might say that is certainly in the cards for some members of the party.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Endur said:
You might say that is certainly in the cards for some members of the party.

You certainly know how to set an ominous undertone. Has anyone ever told you that? ;)

I think Willow may just start hiding in corners from now on.

Hell, maybe I will too.

Now I'm cursing myself for my actions last round - I didn't think I had any spells left to convert, and I have 1 2nd and 1 1st left. I would have cast defensively and healed instead last round... is Nikolai dead dead, or just in the negatives?

Rhun

First Post
Goddess FallenAngel said:
is Nikolai dead dead, or just in the negatives?

By my calculations, Nikolai is at -11. Quite dead.

If anyone has any powerful spells left, I suggest they use them. I don't know how many hit points this thing has, but we've already inflicted a ton of damage on it. Endur, how beat up does this abomination look?

hafrogman

Adventurer
Rhun said:
If anyone has any powerful spells left, I suggest they use them.

Powerful spells, right. I'll get right on that.

Cedric has two potions of CLW, but isn't really in a position to use them. After he's dead though, feel free to scavenge his corpse LOOT THE BODY! :D

Rhun

First Post
hafrogman said:
Cedric has two potions of CLW, but isn't really in a position to use them. After he's dead though, feel free to scavenge his corpse LOOT THE BODY! :D

Speaking of loot...Skorl could use Ricven's gauntlets...since we don't get replacement PCs, do we get to loot our companions bodies?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads