• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Endur's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft OOC

Rhun

First Post
Voadam said:
Dawn of the Dead says anybody bitten by zombies is doomed. :uhoh:

Considering Skorl's sick state, that might not be far off. Can't wait until our priestess can pray for new spells...

Endur

First Post
Rhun said:
If anyone has any powerful spells left, I suggest they use them. I don't know how many hit points this thing has, but we've already inflicted a ton of damage on it. Endur, how beat up does this abomination look?

It looks like a rotting pile of dead flesh. You quite don't understand how it manages to stand there.

Especially since its attacks seem as powerful as a Giant.

It quite ignored Skorl's efforts to step in between it and Nikolai.

Rhun

First Post
Endur said:
It looks like a rotting pile of dead flesh. You quite don't understand how it manages to stand there.

Especially since its attacks seem as powerful as a Giant.

It quite ignored Skorl's efforts to step in between it and Nikolai.

Well, Skorl is out of ideas besides chopping it into bite-sized pieces. Maybe somebody else has something.

Rhun

First Post
Pyrex said:

Sorry, Pyrex...Skorl tried to get between you and the beastie, but it didn't seem to make much difference. Not sure what the hell that thing is, but it is tough.

Endur

First Post
Replacement PCs

The way this will work is that when a replacement PC (former NPC) becomes available, I will post the possible replacement PC. In some cases, there will be a mostly empty character sheet to be filled in, in some cases, there will be many details already decided.

All those players who no longer have a PC have the option of deciding they'd like to take over this former NPC. The first player to post in the OOC thread requesting the NPC will receive the NPC.

The first replacement PC that is available is:

Ashlyn, female human paladin level 6
25 point buy for stats
13,000 gp equipment
member of the lightbringers (and can have lightbringer substitution levels)

Players that could select Ashlyn are: Dirk, Legildur, or Pyrex.

Additional replacement NPCs will become available in the future (perhaps very soon).

Endur

First Post
Rhun said:
Considering Skorl's sick state, that might not be far off. Can't wait until our priestess can pray for new spells...

Allesandra, Nikolai, and Skorl were no longer sick after Jack put an arrow through the Libris Blaspheme.

Otherwise, Nikolai would be rising as a zombie.

Rhun

First Post
Endur said:
Allesandra, Nikolai, and Skorl were no longer sick after Jack put an arrow through the Libris Blaspheme.

I hadn't noted that...sweet. That means Skorl can go back to his typical higher power attack amount.

Remove ads