• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Endur's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft OOC

:D POWER! Tremble, world!

Now, looting time... Ironically, we get more stuff from the remains of our friends than from the zombie suckers...

Endur, could Dareios pick the *Knight of the Raven* prestige class? - Haven't read anything about it yet, though I liked the name and could think that it would fit in with his backstory... :)

I think the class was available on the web at WotC, so no problem with me staying away from the EtCR book?

Endur

First Post
Ivid said:
Endur, could Dareios pick the *Knight of the Raven* prestige class? - Haven't read anything about it yet, though I liked the name and could think that it would fit in with his backstory... :)

The Knight of the Raven prestige class has pre-requisites that Dareios has not yet fulfilled.

Pyrex

First Post
Since we haven't heard from Dirk yet, I'll start building Ashlyn. I'll have a draft posted either today or tomorrow afternoon.

Endur

First Post
Next replacement PC

All those players who no longer have a PC have the option of deciding they'd like to take over this former NPC. The first player to post in the OOC thread requesting the NPC will receive the NPC.

The next replacement PC that is available is:

Ismark the Lesser
Burgomaster of Barovia
male human fighter level 6
13,000 gp equipment
Str 15, Int 12, Wis 13, Dex 10, Con 16, Chr 13
+1 for level 4 stat bump

Players that could select Ismark the Lesser are: Dirk or Legildur.

Additional replacement NPCs will become available in the future (perhaps very soon).

Legildur

First Post
Endur said:
The first player to post in the OOC thread requesting the NPC will receive the NPC.

Additional replacement NPCs will become available in the future (perhaps very soon).
I'll give Dirk 24 hours. Otherwise I'll happily take him, assuming one of the other players doesn't need him before then. ;)

Rhun

First Post
So, Endur...do we get to loot our companions' corpses? I know that sounds harsh, but they've all got valuable equipment and such that I'd hate to see go to waste.

Legildur

First Post
Rhun said:
So, Endur...do we get to loot our companions' corpses? I know that sounds harsh, but they've all got valuable equipment and such that I'd hate to see go to waste.
hey, just let me (assuming Dirk doesn't chime in) know what equipment Ismark the Lesser should be carrying and we can make him a sacrificial donor ;)

Endur

First Post
Rhun said:

Why are you asking me? You are the one trying on Ricven's gloves to see if they fit.

Remove ads