Endur's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft OOC

Rhun

First Post
Endur said:
Why are you asking me? You are the one trying on Ricven's gloves to see if they fit.

LOL. Just wanted to check it through with you. Some DMs run their games so that if the PCs loot their companions corpses it throws off all that "Wealth By Level" stuff. Just wanted to check.

Legildur

First Post
Rhun said:
LOL. Just wanted to check it through with you. Some DMs run their games so that if the PCs loot their companions corpses it throws off all that "Wealth By Level" stuff. Just wanted to check.
Sounds to me as though you need all the help you can get!

Rhun

First Post
Legildur said:
Sounds to me as though you need all the help you can get!

Indeed.

With that said, Skorl will lay claim to Ric's Gauntlet's of Ogre Power and the newly found Greatsword+2 (I think I am the only one that currently uses a two handed weapon). This is provided that nobody has issue with this.

Also, if one of the suits of Full Plate +1 is left available, I may be interested in that. I like Skorl's ability to be mobile, but the extra +3 to the AC might be nice when our battles get crazy.

Last edited:

Dareios will claim Nikolai's Potion of Restoration, Nikolai's Cloak of Resistance + 2, Dirk#S Ring of Protection, as well as the +1 Heavy Steel Shield.

Now, if he cannot take the KotR class already I'll check that class first and look what requiremewnts are to be met... Most likely , I'll just update Dereios to fighter 6 now... :) Still thinking...

I am sorry, but did Dareios already take one of Nikolai's potions and raise his HP, or does he still have to drink one? - In this case, he's going to claim one of the üpotions as well...

Hope I didn't take too much for my char... :)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Rhun said:
Also, if one of the suits of Full Plate +1 is left available, I may be interested in that. I like Skorl's ability to be mobile, but the extra +3 to the AC might be nice when our battles get crazy.

You say that like it's only an occasional thing? ;)

I suppose I should weed through that stuff and see if there's anything Willow could use. I think I saw a potion or something in there somewhere...

Pyrex

First Post
Ivid said:
... Nikolai's Potion of Restoration...

Sorry if my shorthand wasn't clear, but that's actually a potion of Lesser Restoration.

'<' == 'less than' ~= 'lesser'

Last edited:

Remove ads