• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Endur's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft OOC

Pyrex

First Post
*ponders*

Huh, I just realized that in the entire time I've been playing 3.x I've never played a Paladin. (built one once, but the game died before it started...) Playing Ashlyn could be fun.

Since he went down first though, it seems only fair to give Dirk first-crack at the first available slot for coming back in.

If Dirk posts today that he wants Ashlyn, great. Otherwise I'll take her and start buildign.

Legildur

First Post
Pyrex said:
Since he went down first though, it seems only fair to give Dirk first-crack at the first available slot for coming back in.

If Dirk posts today that he wants Ashlyn, great. Otherwise I'll take her and start buildign.
And no way am I going to take a character before an existing player gets the option! But thanks for still thinking of me :)

Rhun

First Post
Ivid said:
:mad: Endur, it was okay for me that you killed Dirk's char, but now it seems that you're up to kill mine!

Bad DM! BAAAD DM!

I only hope that your new strategy works. The hide from undead potion sounded good at first, but then I thought...what if this thing is a construct (Like a flesh golem) and not an undead?

industrygothica

Adventurer
Rhun said:
I only hope that your new strategy works. The hide from undead potion sounded good at first, but then I thought...what if this thing is a construct (Like a flesh golem) and not an undead?

That's actually what I thought it was at first... until it lost twice the hp of a typical flesh golem and is still swinging.. and biting.. and killing.. and talking, for (insert deity of choice here)'s sake. Now I don't know what the hell it is, other than slightly intimidating. ;)

Rhun

First Post
industrygothica said:
That's actually what I thought it was at first... until it lost twice the hp of a typical flesh golem and is still swinging.. and biting.. and killing.. and talking, for (insert deity of choice here)'s sake. Now I don't know what the hell it is, other than slightly intimidating. ;)

Just slightly intimidating? Skorl can't kill, he get frustrated. LOL. I hope we can figure something out.

Endur

First Post
Rhun said:

Well, the point is moot since this creature automatically dazes its victim with every hit. So there won't be any drinking of potions by whoever it is attacking.

Rhun

First Post
Endur said:
Well, the point is moot since this creature automatically dazes its victim with every hit. So there won't be any drinking of potions by whoever it is attacking.

Auto-daze? Wow, that's a tough ability. Hope we can destroy this thing soon.

Remove ads