• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Epic 20] Diablos Ex Machina

Shayuri

First Post
Okay.

Been thinking all day. I'm gonna go warlock. It'll help keep definition between me and other arcanists too.

New character build should be up tonight.

Need some invocations checked. Dragon Magic has a class similar to warlocks called Dragon Adept. They have invocations too...and I wanted to see if I could swipe some for my warlock. :)

GM...d'ya have Dragon Magic? And if not, could I submit some invocations for individual approval?

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
SC spells:
Resist Energy, mass (4th)
all targets must be within 30' of each other, 1 target per caster level. Otherwise as resist energy.

Is it possible to use the fiendish codex version of hellfire/helfire storm?
It does 1d6 damage per/2 levels capped at 5d6 / 10d6
but otherwise mimics the BoVD spells.

What do we lack to start?

ethandrew

First Post
I've been crazily busy over these past few days, but I'll see if I can't type up my character and get in what I've gotten done so far, so at least there's something to peruse.

Ryfte

First Post
Artim is more... fun build wise now...

He's...

Male, Dark Spellwarped Goblin
Rogue 1 / Swordsage 4 (+6) / Warblade 3 / Invisible Blade 1 (+2) / Thrall of Demogorgon 1 / Legacy Champion 10

I'll get him done this evening hopefully.

Edit: Note the (+#) on the swordsage and invisible blade are equivalent class levels for all class features except BaB, Skills, and Saves which are granted by Legacy Champion.

I'm also using the correct requirements for the invisible blade; not the printed ones. I'll provide a link to the corrected version as well... later tonight.

Last edited:

Ryfte

First Post
DM Feedback...

Hmmm... I'd been hoping for some feedback on the sources/materials/concept I've been using for Artim... anyone here?

Shayuri

First Post
Just finalizing my rebuild.

But I have this bad feeling...the GM's been online, but hasn't been active in the thread.

I hope I'm just paranoid.

Ryfte

First Post
Yeah, lol. I'm reluctant to finish Artim up without an okay on my selected sources since I'm not sure what's going on with the thread. *shrug*

Avalon®

First Post
Eidalac, I want to request access to several spells located in the Spell Compendium but it would be tiresome to type them all here. May I send you an email instead?

Also, what is your take for the leadership feat for this game?

Edit: Nermind the second question. Found an answer in the thread.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads