• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Epic M&M: Issue 4 (IC)

Agamon

Adventurer
"Whoa, Vince, a tail...that probably hurt less than the horns will," Sanjay says with a grin. "Look, I got a new power, too..." he closes his eyes and begins to concentrate. "I'm sensing...anger...from some red guy with a tail...over my papercut joke...phew, that's tiring."

"Haha, good one, X. You know, if I didn't know better, I'd think you arranged all this. You, going to some island with Nova, Raisa and Dara, and well, Kevin, but he'll probably spend all month sulking. Dude, if you're not feeling up to the trip, I'll take the hit and take your place," he says, smiling at the girls.

Last edited:

Mordane76

First Post
Agamon said:
"Haha, good one, X. You know, if I didn't know better, I'd think you arranged all this. You, going to some island with Nova, Raisa and Dara, and well, Kevin, but he'll probably spend all month sulking. Dude, if you're not feeling up to the trip, I'll take the hit and take your place," he says, smiling at the girls.

"My plans have been revealed... and this was to be my study into the ways of the elusive 'Mack-Daddy' of myth," X12 says.

Elementor

First Post
Agamon said:

"You forgot about Carl. He is going too. And at least my new tail is useful..." Vince pipes up as he uses his tail to steal food from Sanjay's plate.

Calinon

First Post
Cafeteria
"Jackal's already there too," Cosmo says. "And it must be nice to finally have something useful about you, huh Vince?" he jokes.

Monica walks in. "Oh, jeeze," she says to Dara. "Sparky found you before I did. Hey Big Red, pass me an... an..." She sees Vince's tail, goes pale and promptly faints.

Michelle's Room
The news report details a robbery from the Lockheed Research and Development facility in Indiana. Apparently, some specially developed cryogenic containment units were stolen. The report doesn't give an explanation as to how they were stolen however. And it's about five to six.

The Workshop
"Well," Sanchez says, "We've pretty much tested it as much as we need to. I mean, we did all the stress tests before. But you should probably wear it for the day, just to see if we need to make any other adjustments to it. Now, it's breakfast time and I'd like to eat before I have to fly everyone to China."

"I already ate," Rebound says as he wheels a robat wars style robot out from under a tarp. "I'm gonna test this out!"

"Well I got a surprise for you," Anna says, hitting a button on her wheelchair and brining another robot out from another area of the workshop. "Czar's gonna mess you up!"

"Oh, you're on!" Rebound says.

Sanchez laughs and heads for the kitchen.

Last edited:

Mordane76

First Post
Calinon said:
Cafeteria
"Jackal's already there too," Cosmo says. "And it must be nice to finally have something useful about you, huh Vince?" he jokes.

Monica walks in. "Oh, jeeze," she says to Dara. "Sparky found you before I did. Hey Big Red, pass me an... an..." She sees Vince's tail, goes pale and promptly faints.

"I have that affect on the ladies," X12 quips, heading over to check Monica for any injuries and try to rouse her. "Girl has a tail of her own... I would not have thought Vince's would make her get all woozy."

Calinon

First Post
"I have that affect on the ladies," X12 quips, heading over to check Monica for any injuries and try to rouse her. "Girl has a tail of her own... I would not have thought Vince's would make her get all woozy."
Monica comes around almost immediately. "S-sparky? What? I... I thought I saw Vince with tentacles... I must have Hentai on the brain," she says, her head clearing. "Oh my god! He has a tail!" she exclaims, backpedalling across the floor.

Agamon

Adventurer
"Right, Carl and Jackal. Island's all yours, buddy," Sanjay says to X12.

"Vince! Aw, man, do you, like, wash that thing?" he says, frowning down at his plate. After a moment, he just shrugs and keeps eating. Seeing Monica faint, he shakes his head. "Take a picture, Vinny, girls ain't going to fall at your feet every day."

Last edited:

Mimic

First Post
Calinon said:
Michelle's Room
The news report details a robbery from the Lockheed Research and Development facility in Indiana. Apparently, some specially developed cryogenic containment units were stolen. The report doesn't give an explanation as to how they were stolen however. And it's about five to six.

"Well, that was entertaining." Michelle pipes up with a bored expression on her face. "Come on lets go show Hoppy to Thunder. It's going to be so funny."

Velmont

First Post
Mimic: Johan (Powers, Feats)

In Workshop
"I'll let you to your Robot war. As I am leaving to China too, I need to make sure all is prepared." on that, Kevin leave the workshop.

In Bedroom
"Hi, it wasn't that bad, they had finihed." and on that, the duplicate disapears.

"All his there, forgetting nothing." and the last duplicate dissapear.

"ARIS, how much time before the plane leave?"

Dalamar

Adventurer
Johan chuckles as Anna and Rebound go at it with their robots. After watching their competition for a while, Johan heads to get some breakfast himself.

In a moment, Johan arrives to the cafeteria. He walks, with a teenager's pride, in his new silvery-grey armor to get himself something to eat and then looks around for a free seat.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads