• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eschaton OOC

Voidrazor

First Post
Thanks to everyone who posted a character. I'm still evaluating things to see if any of the characters need some extras to balance out with the rest. In the meantime there are a few things on the characters that need finished up.

Vertexx69 - followers and agenda
Hero4hire - agenda
Nephtys - followers
Avalon - followers

Also since Jack of All Faces and Lord Karnak don't have their own worlds, let me know if you would like lightly armed starships instead. They can work by whatever flavor of magic you prefer (arcane, psionics, technology, incarnum etc.).

Rino - You can have spirit versions of the mind flayers and drow. They'd have the same stats but no souls. Other than that Lord Direspirit is fine.

Shayuri - you're good to go.

Nephtys

First Post
My followers are in my last post on pg3. (The base-level only, I'm planning on buying some extra equipment once I've made some more money)
-
Thanks LogicsFate, I agree :).

hero4hire

Explorer
Voidrazor said:
Hero4hire - agenda

Also since Jack of All Faces and Lord Karnak don't have their own worlds, let me know if you would like lightly armed starships instead. They can work by whatever flavor of magic you prefer (arcane, psionics, technology, incarnum etc.).

Gah! Sorry I wasn't clearer.

Agenda:
To gather information. As much information as possible.
To broker information, if brokering such info causes strife (not murder and mayhem just conflict) so much the better.
To entertain, himself as well as others.
Thrillseeking, Jack is easily bored and craves excitement
To become anyone, What amuses Jack more then anything is to become someone else, the more high profile or dangerous the person to become the better

edit: the starships are fine, we'll call it generic "magic" that powers them. They look like a rag-tag group of clunkers and rusty transports. Ghost-ships if you will that you'd find in a Spaceship graveyard.

Last edited:

Nephtys

First Post
Voidrazor said:
Nephtys - CR1 is fine for the worker bot. CR9 for the pilot bot due to the high defenses paired with a not-shabby ranged attack.

That's fair. :) My character is now completely finished. May civilisations crumble under the power of her exploitation, may her capitalism encompass the universe and may the very heavens tremble before her coming. The worlds as we know them are coming to an end... (666th post) ;)

Last edited:

Voidrazor

First Post
hero4hire said:
Gah! Sorry I wasn't clearer.

Agenda:
To gather information. As much information as possible.
To broker information, if brokering such info causes strife (not murder and mayhem just conflict) so much the better.
To entertain, himself as well as others.
Thrillseeking, Jack is easily bored and craves excitement
To become anyone, What amuses Jack more then anything is to become someone else, the more high profile or dangerous the person to become the better

edit: the starships are fine, we'll call it generic "magic" that powers them. They look like a rag-tag group of clunkers and rusty transports. Ghost-ships if you will that you'd find in a Spaceship graveyard.

I should have inferred Jack's agenda from the personality section. But its good to have it specified.

Oh, I meant a single ship each rather than a fleet. Having an image inducer that can fool basic ship sensors is fine.

Vertexx69

First Post
Seraphina's basic agenda is actually woven into the 2nd paragraph of background, and her spirit follower info is now the last sentence before the stat block.

I've never actually played Eschaton so I figured I'd see how things went. (I know D&D very well though ;) )

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Oh well:(

I was working on my character the story and followers are done but the Stats are still a long way from completion.

Good gaming guys I will be watching:)

Remove ads