Eurovision 2022

Ulfgeir

Hero
I didn't watch it this year and don't know what any of the other songs were like, but I thought the UK entry was rather bland and was astonished to hear we'd come second.
He was technically skilled, but there was something in the song that made me feel "Hang on, I have heard this song before. This is not a new song..." and also some part that felt a bit like Ed Sheeran. And that is not a good thing. ;)

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
That was a perfect result for us. Ukraine wins in a massive show of support, and the UK (finally!) comes in second.
I loved the UK band’s chant ”we got points!”. They were happy just to get any points, let alone come in second.

My fave was Serbia, it was just absurd enough that it should have won in my opinion. Norway went too far in their absurdity, but Serbia was just right.

Zardnaar

Legend
I loved the UK band’s chant ”we got points!”. They were happy just to get any points, let alone come in second.

My fave was Serbia, it was just absurd enough that it should have won in my opinion. Norway went too far in their absurdity, but Serbia was just right.

Link?

Zardnaar

Legend
I like Stefania more I listen. Helps with English subtitles.

Good video. Rap parts don't do much for me but they're growing on me.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases