TSR Example from the worst TSR adventure module(s) ever published

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
it's a long thing... but 2 games going south in the middle of this playtest
That sucks. The players balking at some of the playtest rules?
with a lot of arguments here and on other places...
I know it can be hard, but even though things can be heated here and on other places, try to remember that nothing anyone says or does here is going to affect you or your games. Only your opinion and that of those you game with matter. And probably your significant other. :p

Don't let anyone drive you away from a game.
ian hecox fist shake GIF

That sucks. The players balking at some of the playtest rules?

I know it can be hard, but even though things can be heated here and on other places, try to remember that nothing anyone says or does here is going to affect you or your games. Only your opinion and that of those you game with matter. And probably your significant other. :p

Don't let anyone drive you away from a game.
ian hecox fist shake GIF
thank you... this is also what I needed

Mr Evil Breakfast

Still stuck in the Village
Having now....coughs.....'acquired' a copy, the whole pavilion - Chloe/Evan section has me 😂.
Lordy that's dreadful, from the writing to the mechanics of the encounter.
And as for the WildWood Inn, I've worn boxer shorts with more spatial awareness than Bolo.

Last edited:

A friend of mine who ostracised himself from the rest of our friends a decade back sent me a copy early this year and wished me to run it for him. :ROFLMAO: I have skimmed it briefly. Has anyone run this? How did it go?
It is a solo adventure for one Dungeon Master and one Player. It is written for Krunk!, a pregenerated character with 18s in all six of his ability scores. He where's nothing but a magic loincloth that gives him a stellar armor class.

I would suggest any who play this adventure be previously intimately aquatinted.

On the bright side, I once saw this module listed for $200! I'd probably pay $²⁰⁰ for the cover art alone. It's the only reason I purchased the module anyway.

Remove ads