TSR Example from the worst TSR adventure module(s) ever published

Meech17

Adventurer
I'm glad this thread got dug back up. I read the first several pages, and they made for a good laugh.

I think there's something there in the whole sleeping potion pond thing.. I'm not sure what, but I bet that could be finagled into a fun story.

What's with people signing off on their comments? Did ENWorld not used to show user information on the comment like it does now?

-Meech

EzekielRaiden

Follower of the Way
I'm glad this thread got dug back up. I read the first several pages, and they made for a good laugh.

I think there's something there in the whole sleeping potion pond thing.. I'm not sure what, but I bet that could be finagled into a fun story.

What's with people signing off on their comments? Did ENWorld not used to show user information on the comment like it does now?

-Meech
I think that may just be an artifact of early early internet forum culture. Either that, or "signatures" may have been implemented differently back then, and actually integrated into the post itself.

rredmond

unseenservant.us for PbP
I’m not sure I see a way to add signatures on my profile. But that was my first thought too.

—rredmond— ;)

Remove ads