Expeditions to the Craters.

QuaziquestGM

First Post
Where do you think you're going? Is that your boat? asks a tall human man in a robe. He is wearing a holy symbol of some sort (and is obviously the DMNPC healer...)

Thateous

Explorer
"Crag take boat... save sparkly man..." he says pointing to the island in the middle of the lake.

"They come too.." he says, pointing to the stream of 'children' following him.

"You help too!" she says as he reaches to grab the holy man's arm.

Aylana looks at the boat. Then looks at the dock. Looks at the boat again. "I can do this," can be heard whispered under her breath. She steps gingerly into the boat making shocked and/or surprised oos and ahs as the boat moves under her weight. "Hello, I see you represent and worship one of the many extraplanar entities that watch over this sphere. I am Aylana. Apparently Dolfgand the Singed is in trouble. He sent this poor dove out in search of help. He said he'll live as long as the dove lives. I wonder if he's cast some kind of spell other than the programmed illusion on the bird." She casts Detect Magic on the bird.

QuaziquestGM

First Post
The bird does have a magical aura.

"Oh, He probably has the type of familiar relationship where the familiar dies when the master expires. Thus, so long as the bird lives, we know that he is alive.

Introductions. I am brother Jean-Eric (French; zhan air ick) but my less linguistically minded friends call me Jean (gene) or Jon (John). I am a Brother of the Unified Church, my patrons being Pelor, St. Cuthburt, and Ilmater, and Ilmatar.

Your friend's quite enthusiastic recruitment for your mission has brought me into your company, but so long as you commit no evil I will aid you.@

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Hello, I'm Stanfor and this is Illikk." the kender says rubbing the fox's head.

"I think I can help with the poor bird," he adds reaching into a huge pouch at his side. Digging around a bit he comes out with a hairbrush, then a smooth rock, and Brother Jean's holy symbol. "Wait how did that get in there?"

Handing it back sheepishly the kender then reaches in and pulls out a wash cloth. "Here we go. I'll wet this end and we can help clean up the poor little guy."

Shayuri

First Post
"Right," Inamar grunted as she untied the boat and pushed it off from the quay. "Well, this isn't so much evil as it is 'greater good.' We'll give the boat back. Juuuuust gotta save the wizard's life first."

She started paddling with the oar towards the island the magical 'fireworks' had been coming from.

"So. Any of you locals? This sort of thing common around here?"

"I'm not local. I'm from the city academy of magic, newly graduated and making my way in the world. I'm only here because I heard Dolfgand was performing." Aylana says without pausing to breathe. "As for the fire phenomenon, I'm sure the academy weather classes would have covered fires from the sky if it were a common event somewhere in the world. Not that the academy necessarily knows, or has time to talk about, all forms of atmospheric phenomenon. It was quite fascinating and would have been more fun to investigate had there not been a goblin uprising at the same time."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases