Fall of the 14th Kingdom (OOC)

Arkhandus

First Post
Session's cancelled, on account of most of us being tired and you not bieng able to show up until later in the evening. Figured I may as well let the others go and rest rather than start round 2 hours late.

Arkhandus

First Post
Yeah, I've been having the same problem for the past 20 minutes or so. I keep resetting my computer and trying to start up OpenRPG, then pythonw freezes. The OpenRPG website must be down again. &*!^$!

I'll try some more around 7 pm and see if it's back up by then.

Arkhandus

First Post
Is anyone else able to connect? I've been trying off and on in the past 2 hours, and still nuthin'. Pythonw keeps locking up because it ca't reach the main OpenRPG server/website.

Zerli

First Post
Hello!

If you still have slots open, I would be interested in joining your 'Fall of the 14th Kingdom' campaign. My name is Igor, I'm an experienced gamer (10+ years with RPGs, 3rd Ed since it started) and I am more on the RP side of the RP vs hack'n'slash divide. I have no class preferences, usually play bog-standard humans, and tend to good alignments.

On a personal level, I am in my late twenties, I work as a computer consultant, and gaming is my biggest hobby.

Please contact me on my e-mail at igor@irondragongames.com if there is an interest (ENWorld forums are so slow using them for PMs is torture :p).

Igor/Zerli

Dragonwriter

First Post
I might be a bit late tonight...

EDIT: And that Andy guy from last week e-mailed me, saying he couldn't join after all.

LATER EDIT: Actually, I'm going to be perfectly on time. Traffic was kind to me.

Last edited:

Crazy-San

First Post
Hey guess what? I'm back! Yay for fixed computer....again....lightning struck a telephone pole or something and my computer got fried....but I'm back up and running. Ark has filled me in a little bit on what's been going on and I plan of dropping in tonight, even if my character sheet is not completed yet.

Remove ads