• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall of the 14th Kingdom (OOC)

Arkhandus

First Post
Don't worry about that bit in Complete Arcane. I won't require any extra feats to make banana "potions" beyond Brew Potion itself.

Arkhandus

First Post
No, you did not.

The group finished checking the upper floors of the castle and found an old man that had the Mizurei-Tenka rod, and took it from him after beating up the old mage (he started it). After that the group left Shiro Kaga and returned to Pao Yuga Mura, meeting with Faushu Hashimi again, getting paid, and accepting a new job, that requires going to the capitol of the prefecture (state or province). We left off once the meeting was over.

Oh, and Irthos nearly died the week before, again. From a poison needle trap, he took a lot of Constitution damage. He's healing slowly, but will recover before the group gets to the big city.

Anyway, I'll be on OpenRPG sometime within the next hour, maybe closer to half an hour from now, to see who's around and start up the session once we have enough folks.

In the meantime, I've gotta finishing checking the treasure, XP, and such and see what of it still needs to be posted. I'll update this post when I have that stuff done. Sorry I didn't finish it earlier in the week, I've been busy.

Edit:
Some of the loot so far...Hashimi will arrange buyers for the wines during tonight's session....Much of this stuff, besides the weapons and armor, will likely need to be sold in a bigger town, though Hashimi can arrange for that while you're gone, if you don't want to buy wagons and horses to haul the stuff to the prefectural capitol with you.

* 10 bottles of sake from the Akasta Winery in the nearby village of Hamurasha, 53 years old
* 1 bottle of Kinrisari white wine, brewed 80 years ago
* 1 bottle of Ceomyrian red wine, aged 94 years
* 1 small steel mirror, as listed in the Player's Handbook (value 10 gp)
* 1 large silver mirror, decorated with gold, 3 feet wide by 6 feet tall, suitable as an arcane focus for scrying spells (value 1,500 gp)
* Cloth-of-gold sheets (value 350 gp)
* gold candelabra (value 400 gp)
* 2 gold candlesticks for multiple candles (value 90 gp each)
* 4 paintings of former Lords and Ladies of the Kaga clan, with golden frames (value 200 gp each, if you could find a buyer)
* 1 fine mahogany desk with gold-inlaid patterns (value 800 gp)
* 1 pair of magic bracers
* 3 unmarked gourds of fragrant magic fluid
* 1 spellbook written in a mix of Draconic and Tsukari
* 1 spell component pouch
* 1 dagger
* 5 pink pearls (3 worth 100 gp each, 2 worth 90 gp each)
* 184 gold pieces
* 131 silver pieces
* 81 copper pieces
* 1 Masterwork Large Longsword (Dao)
* 1 Masterwork Large Scalemail Armor
* 1 Masterwork Large Heavy Steel Shield
* 4 Masterwork Longswords (Dao)
* 3 Masterwork Scalemail Armor
* 1 Masterwork Studded Leather Armor
* 3 Masterwork Heavy Steel Shield
* 20 waterskins
* 20 trail rations

and sorry, I'll have to dig up the rest of the stuff from older session logs

Treasure of Irthos' alone, assuming he doesn't choose to share some with those who've saved his life a few times so far (most of it's from the treasure chest he busted open that then shot him with a poisoned needle):

* 514 gold pieces
* 108 platinum pieces
* 6 freshwater pearls (average value of 10 gp each)
* 3 silver pearls (value 110 gp each)
* 1 decorated gold hairband (value 40 gp)
* 1 gold belt clip (bearing the Kaga clan's crest of a wave crashing over a mountain, value 20 gp)
* 3 decorative gold rings (value 35 gp each)
* 1 golden hairclip for a lord's topknot (value 10 gp)
* 1 bracelet of twined silver strands (value 15 gp)
* 2 silver combs (value 25 gp each)
* 4 carnelian gems (average value of 45 gp each)
* 1 large aquamarine gem (value 600 gp)
* 2 amethyst gems (value 70 gp each)

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
I'll be on OpenRPG to run the game sometime within the next half-hour or less. Just finishing some preparations and munching on an early dinner.

I'll finish the treasure-update above sometime in the next few days, jus thave some other stuff to finish first for RL matters.

Arkhandus

First Post
Sorry I hadn't gotten that treasure stuff done yet, but I'll see if I can finish it tonight or tomorrow. Just been so busy these past few weeks.

I'll be on OpenRPG to start the game in about half an hour.

Remove ads