• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars

Well, the thread's a day late because of the dead ENWorld...but that just means I can start it!

I assume I'm not the only one watching this. First part...great! Though anyone else notice Pilot's voice is just slightly...off. Not bad, just caught me off guard at first.

40 minutes to Part II. :)

Chiana's voice was also a little strange. Blame it on not being in character for two years.

Could you fill something in for me, though? I missed most of season four. What's up with Chi's eyes?

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Well, the thread's a day late because of the dead ENWorld...but that just means I can start it!

I assume I'm not the only one watching this. First part...great! Though anyone else notice Pilot's voice is just slightly...off. Not bad, just caught me off guard at first.

40 minutes to Part II. :)
Dead...brrrr, thats' sounds too finale, maybe, a pause, yeah...a pause, okay unto Farscape.

One word

AWE-SOME!

RangerWickett said:
Chiana's voice was also a little strange. Blame it on not being in character for two years.

Could you fill something in for me, though? I missed most of season four. What's up with Chi's eyes?
She got blinded in the last(or close to that) episode. Kind of a quick fix, but didn't bother me.

Now that you mention it, her voice was a little different, but its Pilot's that I really noticed. And somehow Awesome does not describe it well enough. Its just good to see Farscape again!

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
RangerWickett said:

A while back, she gain the ability to see glimpses of the future, cost, it would knock out her eyesights for a few minutes, well, the more it happened, the longer the duration, until I think she force it, and gain permanent blindness.

During two months(two years away from us), I presume they went to the ice planet, where bodies part can be bought, and got her a new pair.

While Rigel spent all that time diving aroud the ocean, looking for bits of them...ugh

noretoc

First Post
I have to disagree. I think it has been crap. Dargo is a wimp, Chiana an idiot, rigel is a yesman. John is superman. It is like they took all the characters and took one aspect of thier personality and blew it out of proportion. I do not like it at all. I'm extremely dissapointed.

Nuclear Platypus

First Post
Truth Seeker said:
A while back, she gain the ability to see glimpses of the future, cost, it would knock out her eyesights for a few minutes, well, the more it happened, the longer the duration, until I think she force it, and gain permanent blindness.

During two months(two years away from us), I presume they went to the ice planet, where bodies part can be bought, and got her a new pair.

While Rigel spent all that time diving aroud the ocean, looking for bits of them...ugh

That body harvester guy was flash frozen at the end of "Suns and Lovers" (when Aeryn came back from the dead). Guess he got thawed out.

As for Chiana's eyes, I think she said they were from a commerce planet, apparently cybernetic or whatever passes as such in the Uncharted Territories (she saw the bad guy mooks through the wall).

I liked the lines after Jool jumped all over Crichton, something like:
Rygel: Get your own dream man. I'm having his baby.

John Crichton

First Post
noretoc said:
I have to disagree. I think it has been crap. Dargo is a wimp, Chiana an idiot, rigel is a yesman. John is superman. It is like they took all the characters and took one aspect of thier personality and blew it out of proportion. I do not like it at all. I'm extremely dissapointed.
That's too bad. I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

The comedy has been great as has the action and the story.

Wycen

Explorer
Nuclear Platypus said:
I liked the lines after Jool jumped all over Crichton, something like:
Rygel: Get your own dream man. I'm having his baby.

I think it was "Find your own fantasy lover. They are having my baby". Considering a heard it 3 times last night you'd think I could remember better. :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads