• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
noretoc said:
I have to disagree. I think it has been crap. Dargo is a wimp, Chiana an idiot, rigel is a yesman. John is superman. It is like they took all the characters and took one aspect of thier personality and blew it out of proportion. I do not like it at all. I'm extremely dissapointed.
Wait a minute...please notice that this speaker did not mention one person, or two in this statement.

Hmmmmm.....

And now its over...Dargo a whimpe? No way. Chiana an idiot...well, she's always been a bit crazy, which can come off close to the same. Rigel a yesman? "They're having my baby" is one of the best lines of the series. :)

Great ending to a great series...still open to more, but I'm not sure I WANT to see more. That really...did it. Rushed a little, but not enough that it took away from the story(for me at least)

Wycen

Explorer
Oh yeah. It would not surprise me if the real "traitor" who revealed John's location to the Scarrans was Scorpius. We are lead to believe it was Grimslick, but not much proof is given. I guess I'll find out in another 45 minutes.

Knoxgamer

First Post
It was awesome, the best Goodbye Farscape could have gotten. Loose threads were tied up, the action scenes were incredible, the characterization was spot on if you consider how the characters have evolved since the beginning of the show, and it was epic. Coming from a network that seems completely out of touch with Sci-Fi fans, i'm thoroughly pleased.

I'd like to look forward to the Battlestar Galactica series now, but considering the shaft Farscape got in order to pad Sci-Fi's pockets... I hold little hope.

Just a little comment on Night Two...brain is still a bit overloaded, so its all I can think of right now...

Anyone else just LOVE that 2001 reference? Something about that just made it one of the best movie/TV references in Farscape(of the many that there are, of course)

Chimera

First Post
Loved it.

Didn't like one of my favorite characters getting killed, but otherwise...

Guess this means Crighton can never go home again.

Liked the explanation of the Sebacian/Human thing, if anyone caught it. (Ie, the Eidelons picked up primitive humans and altered them, making Sebacians.)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I still don't care for mixing muppets with real people (even real people in heavy make up) in sci-fi or fantasy. That's why I only watched a few episodes of this show when it first came on, then stopped following it. Nevertheless, this was a good four hour movie (3 1/2, really?) and I had no trouble jumping into it, as if I had never watched the series, I suppose.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads