• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars

Nellisir

Hero
Yes, Godzilla does indeed rip out Scorpius's coolant system. It's shocking. It's awful. It's really, really, cool, in a "I-can't-believe-he-just-did-that" kind of way.

I still wonder where Scorpy keeps his brain, though.

I thought the mini was cool. A great ending, with great resolution but not closing off the possibility of further adventure.

It was really cool to see the much-feared warrior Luxans being warriorish and fear-inspiring.

Rygel XVI swimming --- cool.

Resolution of Stark, cool.

Chiana, just cool as always.

Scorpius...is just my favorite villain ever. I don't think pride played a part in his begging John to use The Weapon. Scorpius would have licked his boots, and loved it. Scorpius would do ANYTHING. Any sense of morality he ever showed, any kind of empathy or kindness, was because it benefitted him. He is soooo absolute.

Cheers
Nell.

Black Omega said:
Scorpion's appearance/make up also changed way too often. There were only a couple of times it really seemed to look as it did in the series.

I only noticed a difference in the scenes with Harvey and John, which were all with different lighting levels. The whiteout from the 2001 scene and the Strangelove natural lighting from the windows probably is what made you think the make up was different.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads