Fill my bag of holding!

TracerBullet42

First Post
So I'm putting a bag of holding in to the treasure pile for the group to find. An empty bag of holding isn't much fun, though, so I want to put random stuff in it.

So what should come pouring out when my player dumps it out? (Nothing too powerful...let's keep it mundane, but interesting things.)

I want it to be a type I bag, for the record. (250 lb. 30 cu. ft.)

Help me EnWorld...you're my only hope!

***EDIT***
Ok, a little more background info might help. I'm running the Savage Tide campaign and the group captured and interrogated Diamondback, the leader during the "stiltwalker" attacks while the Wormfall Festival was going on.

They wanted to go search her residence (I put her home in the Azure District, on the corner of Dredger's Lane and Bait Street, right next to the Dredger's Guildhall.)

Anyway, I figure that they won't find much there, perhaps some portraits of themselves that Heldrath had given Diamondback to help find our heroes, and I've decided that I want to throw a bag of holding into the group's hands. I figure Diamonback has one at her place. Naturally, it still has her stuff in it.

I don't know if that helps or not...

Last edited:

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
A letter that seems to indicate a previous owner of the bag had a secret romance with some high noble in your campaign.

A set of ceramic plates and bowls that will make a lot of noise when they break if the contents are just dumped out.

A bottle with a salve that somone with Herbalism or Healing skills can easily identify as being a common treatment for the clap.

roguerouge

First Post
Outfits, some appropriate, some not, some clean, some dirty.
Chalk, full ink bottle, sheaf of paper.
A bag of marbles.
A makeup kit (aka a disguise kit)

kenobi65

First Post
A dozen orc kneecaps.

A bag of marbles.

An invisible prybar.

A deck of marked cards.

An adventurer's shopping list ("5 alchemist's fires, 2 wks rations, 50' rope...")

A large collection of snowglobes.

Clown outfits and shackles.

A pile of clothing that includes shirts, socks, and underwear, but no pants.

Remove ads