• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Final Resting Place - (Closed)

Verbatim

Explorer
Isida: Dagger should be d4 vice d4-1, unless you want to hit things for less..

Also, same question I asked Majin about the holy symbol, is your faith strong enough to wear a symbol, or do you pay more of a lip service homage?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Actually I was double-checking favored dieties for Thay, and I think Cyric makes much more sense for Sebak. But he does not carry a holy symbol. It makes little sense to deceive someone into thinking he's just a poor, unfortunate soul, and then they accidentally find the holy symbol of the Prince of Lies on him.

Verbatim

Explorer
*taps on the microphone to get all the dark gods attention*

Blue light special in Toril, two souls 75% tainted...just a nudge or two and they can be all yours...Get them before the priest shows up...And Remeber when you want to shop smart shop S-Mart...:)

Verbatim

Explorer
*Ponders if the group won't somehow join with the potential bad guys and start anti-hero campaign across Toril*

I'd still run it, just not sure how long it would be until we all wound up in Barovia...:)

Remove ads