• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Final Resting Place - (Closed)

Verbatim

Explorer
Great intro posts everyone...I had wanted to get something out to have Isida start gathering the pieces as she saw it, and I still will, but it won't be tonight. I won passes to Six Flags tonight, so we used them and had a good time all in all. Now, I am drained and need to get some sleep...

First order of business in the morning is to get the post out..

See you all soon..

Verbatim

Explorer
Dhes and Darkmaster: When you guys get the chance could you finish up the char sheets and put them in the RG? Also DarkMaster, don't forget to include your heirloom item in your inv sheet.

Great posting so far guys, and if I am too long winded please forgive me, but you all are making it too much fun not to be...:)

Verbatim

Explorer
Info on the Inns of Secomber:

The Broken Wagon Inn- A medium sized tavern run by a retired Waterdeep Watch Captain, the Broken Wagon is considered the “preferred” meeting place for those seeking to band together for a journey into the Moor or into the High Forest. Shamus Ironblade opens the kitchen and closes it late and has been known from time to time sell healing potions to those who do not wish to barter with the priests for one.

Manticore’s Roost- Depending on which way you ride into town, the Manticore is either the first bar you see, or the last you will see during your stay in Secomber. It is co-owned by gnomish brothers Deltin and Nitled Nefsin. The bar gets its name from the stuffed Manticore that the brothers won in a game of sava when they were younger. They like to trick the newer patrons by activating the minor spell inside the “fearsome beast” that makes it growl.

Surly Wench-The Wench is a local favorite, as local legend has it that the Wench was the first building built in the town. The same family has owned it for as long as anyone can recall, and everyone feels pity on the female family members as ugliness seems to be the consistent trait they all share. However, due to the impressive dowry the patriarch offers with each of his daughters, keeping the family thriving is not a worry.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads