D&D 5E Finally getting a full size map Faerun

DavyGreenwind

Just some guy

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
I already have one.

rememberedrealms.jpg

It could just be a reprint of the full Faerûn map on page 10 of SCAG, which was by Blando. Yeah, it's a full map, but it's very under-detailed, with just the basic outlines and a few regional names (unlike Schley's map of the Sword Coast in the book, which was detailed, but just confined to that region and its neghbors). Hopefully, it's a more derailed one, but I'm not sure I'm willing to buy this just to get one!

Stormonu

Legend
Too bad they couldn't use the 4-poster map that came with Dragon (or was it Dungeon?). Maybe if they didn't blow the Realms up every few years...

It could just be a reprint of the full Faerûn map on page 10 of SCAG, which was by Blando. Yeah, it's a full map, but it's very under-detailed, with just the basic outlines and a few regional names (unlike Schley's map of the Sword Coast in the book, which was detailed, but just confined to that region and its neghbors). Hopefully, it's a more derailed one, but I'm not sure I'm willing to buy this just to get one!

It's not and that wasn't all of Faerun, it left off much of the South of Faerun, this map looks like it does as well, to a lesser extent, it also loses some of the east, like Thay and Mulhorand perhaps, stopping around Narfell.

So it's incomplete as well,but maybe not by alot, I will need to see a version without other stuff on it.

Last edited:

Remove ads