D&D 5E Finally getting a full size map Faerun

The beautiful thing about D&D, and it is by design, is that when there isn't something that you can buy to fill a need, you can, and are encouraged to, make your own.

I know, takes effort and all that, but too is by design.

Took a look at the regular version if Legend & Lore at chapters and the book does not possess a map of Faerun in its pages which means you can only get the map with tye fancy version.

Jolly Ruby

Privateer
Not all of us play in the 2e version of the Realms. That map is not useful to me as the Realms has some different geography in 5e.
While 3e and 4e versions are a lot different from 5e Faerun, 2e version is the closest you can get. 2e map is closer to 5e than it's to 1e. If you don't believe it, compare for yourself and I'm sure you'll like what you see.

Swedish Chef

Adventurer
From what little I can see in the video, it isn't a full map. Seems to be missing Halruaa, Dambrath and pretty much everything east of the Sea of Stars. It is a nice map, but not complete.

And $130 USD for the entire product just isn't value enough for me. It looks nice, but I really don't have much interest in the book itself. Of course, others will find value in it, just not me. I still own the boxed sets and their various maps, so those will suffice for me.

From what little I can see in the video, it isn't a full map. Seems to be missing Halruaa, Dambrath and pretty much everything east of the Sea of Stars. It is a nice map, but not complete.

And $130 USD for the entire product just isn't value enough for me. It looks nice, but I really don't have much interest in the book itself. Of course, others will find value in it, just not me. I still own the boxed sets and their various maps, so those will suffice for me.

It's covered in crap, so it's hard to say.

Remove ads