• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

First image of Jodie Whitaker as the Doctor

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, clothes which are bigger on the inside definitely open the fashion options.
Like Jerry Steiner’s trench coat from Parker Lewis Can’t Lose. 👍🏽

I think I’d at least take a page from Professor Elemental (see below), and have an open helmet with goggles. Mine wouldn’t be a pith helmet, cool as they are, though. I’d probably go American military style instead. The goggles might not be mundane, either...
[video=youtube;8VgQPOK_wuo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VgQPOK_wuo&sns=em[/video]

Last edited:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Kind of begs the question: if you were a wandering Time Lord, all things considered about where/when you might go, how would YOU dress?.

220280c45d43233cd09891300a28e935--doctor-who-companions-cosplay-ideas.jpg

MarkB

Legend
The other piece of Time Lord tech that would be handy is a Chameleon Circuit. Just wear what's most comfortable, and it will automatically change appearance to blend in with the local environment.

Janx

Hero
t-shirt, suspenders and 3/4 pants, you must see it...

Doctor calling Orson, come in Orson

LOL. I made the looks like Mork comment on Twitter yesterday when I first saw the pic.

Glad I'm not the only one.

I'm not keen on the outfit, but I don't know what I was expecting, and some sexy wardrobe would really be pandering to a certain demographic.

I'm sure it will work out just fine. In the end, all the other doctors showed up in something bizarre that we could make jokes about.

Remove ads