• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For all you interested people out there...

Well now, finally I have started to help all interested in The Blessed stuff. I have begun creating a website dedicated to them, and I really hope that I can understand it enough to use...if anyone does have experience with GeoCities, I'd greatly appreciate the offer of some help. Magi's: Also, I'm wondering if putting on the link to this site would be alright, as we could direct maybe a few more people to this site? If not, that's fine, and I won't.

Anyways, thanks everybody, mainly Deirdre for showing me the site!
John

Lord Magnus

First Post
John,

I have some experience with HTML (albeit slightly limited knowledge) and Geocities. If you want help with either of those subject areas, feel free to give me a jingle.

You can get ahold of me on MSN (c_steines@hotmail.com) or AIM (RazierSilverwing) or, of course, e-mail (same as my MSN addy: c_steines@hotmail.com).

Dontella

First Post
*peers in*

I think I was supposed to be getting an Email for the Blessed listing in the groups. If this was sent, my email ate it up with the Spam, as I have not received it. Ah, try resending.

Or, if you have not sent it.. well then I guess my email did not eat it :)

Remove ads