D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Mergon

First Post
ForgedAnvil, is there a way to modify Proficiency Bonus on the sheet? I've been able to override everything that uses the Proficiency Bonus using individual overrides, but it would be cool if I could just make that one adjustment?

Look on the Start tab, Ability Scores section, Lower right corner of that section.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Thanks for such an awesome character sheet! Sent $10 your way for some beer! Can't wait for version 2.0. Keep up the great work.

Awesome, thank you very much! v2.00 is looking in good shape. I'm working in CSII at the moment to clean it up then move to CSIV. I'm hoping to get a working version out, possibly a beta, by end of March. What will take more time is working on the transfer tool from 1.64 > 2.00 as there will be a lot of changes. In future versions of 2.x I'm looking to move all data to the start sheet, including equipment, conditions, exhaustion etc. and possibly have a toggle for things like "Rage" or "Bladesong" where ur stats would be automatically updated when in in those "conditions". This is longer term, but would be awesome - unfortunately there is only one of me working on this (part time for fun) so it'll take time to implement these...

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Not sure if this was ask, but will v2 have a Curse of Strahd theme for the Adventurer's League?

And I really am looking forward to v2!

The concept with v2.00 is it will be open to design what u like! if you want a Curse of the Strahd theme then go for it! Design what you like, how you like it! The initial version will have CSI completely unlocked for design, CSII, CSIII and CSIV will follow shortly after that and finally things like WildShape and Companions sheets will convert over also.

talosilus

First Post
I noticed that when you select a cantrip as one of your Magical Secrets as a bard, it doesn't add a cantrip known to your spells, it adds a regular spell known. This makes keeping track of your spells a bit more difficult. I am currently working around it by just marking one of the empty spells slots as "known/prepared" and manually adding another cantrip. If there is a way to make the magical secrets differentiate between level spells and cantrips, it would make the sheet even more awesome.

Keep up the good work. I suggest your sheet to all my gaming friends.

I was looking through the thread and did not notice this being answered. Is this currently a bug or not. As the OP stated, the Additional Magical Secrets for the Lore Bard adds two spells to their spells known/prepared. You are able to select them in the upper section of the Spellcasting Sheet, but they do not appear on the Character Summary Sheet or CSIII. You have to add them over the actual limit in order for them to appear.

Paul_Char

First Post
Underdark

Hey, any chance you'll be adding the Underdark ranger, sorcerer, and warlock options?
Thanks for all the hard work. As far as I'm concerned, there is no other character generator.

Taed

First Post
When you do, it will be like Christmas.

It will be like Christmas, Arbor Day, and Millard Fillmore's Birthday all wrapped up into one!

That said, our party (8th level sorcerer, paladin, warlock, and wizard) is currently in a "whoops, we alerted the entire dungeon" battle. We've dispatched the 20 common folk, a bunch of cultists, and one ettin. Still on deck are a knight and a wizard of some sort who loves Counterspell, but luckily my character has the adult green dragon and another ettin currently Banished, but the wizard is attacking me to break my concentration and I'm down to 10 HPs! If I go down or lose concentration, the dragon pops back in and we're toast. I might be using the character generator to create a new character after our session on Sunday!

Jedic

First Post
Hi,
Love your generator! Makes things so much easier!

I'm staring a new campaign soon and plan on playing the Blood Hunter class that was developed and posted in the DMs Guild. Any chance of that getting incorporated into v2.0?

Remove ads