D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Dark0001

First Post
I can't seem to get page 2 to print? I can see it fine in a print preview, but when I actually print the page, the formatting is there, but all the boxes are blank. Am I missing something obvious here?

rhombism

Villager
I can't seem to get page 2 to print? I can see it fine in a print preview, but when I actually print the page, the formatting is there, but all the boxes are blank. Am I missing something obvious here?

There was an earlier question about color printing that had a similar complaint. You might want to try from the Print menu going to Printer Properties and see if there's a Color tab where you could set the output to Black or Greyscale, and see if that has any effect. Alternatively, you could try to print to PDF, and then try to Print the PDF from Acrobat. If it outputs to PDF correctly then you'd be able to narrow it down to a printer problem versus an Excel or sheet problem.

Timtumm

Explorer
@ForgedAnvil
I may be too late with this reply, and you may already have done a bunch of work on the 1.64->2.00 transfer tool already. As one of your biggest fans, I will say that it is not necessary (from my point of view). Transfer tools are great and help me keep updated fro all incremental changes. But when you make big changes 1.0->2.0->3.0 etc, I do not expect full backward compatibility. In fact Nintendo attempted just that, and it kept them back as far as technology was concerned. I am totally cool with redoing the sheet for every major iteration. Feel free to reinvent for major versions, and don't be held back. :)

Anyway, keep up the awesome work.

suds953

First Post
I to would like to try out the new v2.0 Character Generator and can worry about a transfer tool at a later time. But however you release it, keep up the great work!

SoundsLikeTyler

First Post
Love your work! Been using the generator for ages now. I was wondering if you could please add the 'Storm Sorcery' Sorcerous Origin and remaining Cantrips from the SCAG? Many thanks :)

rhombism

Villager
Love your work! Been using the generator for ages now. I was wondering if you could please add the 'Storm Sorcery' Sorcerous Origin and remaining Cantrips from the SCAG? Many thanks :)

Are you using the 1.64 version? Mine has Storm Sorcery as one of the origins and all the SCAG cantrips listed. I've had an issue more recently having to force Excel to recompute (Press F9 or up in the Formulas-Calculation Options-set to Automatic Calculation). Not sure why but thinking it has to do with the automation and the "safe mode" that Office now tries to launch everything into. You might try that if you don't see the Sorcerous Origins field pop up.

Remove ads