D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

intently

Explorer
Hello, awesome tool, thank you!

Probably a dumb question... but when 1.49 comes out, how should I move a character in from a 1.48 sheet?

Darksteed

First Post
When I multiclass into my 4th class on the character excel sheet. The excel sheet doesn't take anything from the forth class into account. Anyway the sheet can expand when taking more classes then listed?

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Hi again,
Do you intend to insert new subclass options like Fighter - Marine, Sorcerer - Storm, Wizard - Artificer and Rogue - Swashbuckler?
I had read in some point on this topic than you don't wanna add none feature from UA, but we could customize things like race (as you suggested).
Do you intent to open the option to customize subclasses in the future?

A last, there an error over Rock Gnome.
There says on Artificer Lore Feature: Advantage on intelligence checks etc... But the Player Handbook says "Whenever you make an Intelligence (History) check related to magic items, alchemical objects, or technological devices, you can add twice your proficiency bonus, instead of any proficiency bonus you normally apply."

Thanks!! :)

Thanks for the feedback, corrected Rock Gnome for v1.49. Subclasses are more challenging to implement a custom section as they can be quite complex, at the moment focusing on official races, classes ,subclasses etch.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
....ok, so i can type them in and they appear on the character sheet but seem to be invisible in the drop down box! lol. Must be on my end.

Great work though!

Thanks for the feedback. Actually it is a bug I thought I had fixed in 1.48 (introduced in 1.47) but still remains. Fixed for version 1.49 (and tested)

Remove ads