• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Nordlund

First Post
Hello :) great tool you have made :) but it seems like some of the feats are missing in the latest version of it :/ and "Handaxe" don´t seem to calcute correctly when i maka a bard

Sorry for the bad english :p

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Hello :) great tool you have made :) but it seems like some of the feats are missing in the latest version of it :/ and "Handaxe" don´t seem to calcute correctly when i maka a bard

Sorry for the bad english :p

Thanks for the feedback, feats bug is fixed for version 1.49 (work in progress). You can still type the feat name manually and it will work.

For the Handaxe and Bard, what is the issue with incorrect calculation (need more details).

Last edited:

beqr

First Post
The description for Half-Orc trait 'Menacing' is incorrect.

Currently it says: "advantage on Charisma (Intimidation) checks", But no where in the PHB does it say anything about an advantage on intimidation checks.
It SHOULD be: "You gain proficiency in the Intimidation skill."

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
The description for Half-Orc trait 'Menacing' is incorrect.

Currently it says: "advantage on Charisma (Intimidation) checks", But no where in the PHB does it say anything about an advantage on intimidation checks.
It SHOULD be: "You gain proficiency in the Intimidation skill."

Thanks for the feedback, corrected for version 1.49

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
New 2 Page Character Sheet III design (draft) for v1.49

Here's a look at the new design for Character Sheet III.

New design is

- 2 pages
--- Level 1-3 Page 1, 4-9 Page 2
--- fixed, looked at only showing spells known but decided against it due to limitations in Excel formatting
- Easier to read
- More detailed spell descriptions (currently on F)
--- At higher level details
- Book and page references

Character Sheet III 2pg design.png

deslandes

First Post
looks amazing!
So, when we choose as an attack an attack spell, its brings to the character sheet the spell attack bonus (ex: Int 16 (+3) plus prof (+2))= +5 AND a bonus damage (+3). But, non every spellcasters can add his main attribute mod to damage, it's restricted to some subclasses. it's isn't a problem in fact, we can just ignore it, but i like you know that. :D

Last edited:

Amodisia

First Post
I signed up here on ENWorld specifically to thank you for all of your work on this absolutely amazing character sheet. You are truly a master of Excel. I also bought you a couple beers, at least 2 if you're into craft brews.

I am, unfortunately, running into a small issue. And I can't figure out why. Here it is:

nolevel.PNG

I have no clue why the level on this page won't populate. Everything else has worked so far as I've tinkered with the sheet. Again, great job, my group is going to love this. Let me know if you need more info to figure this out.

Edit: Love the redesign of the Character Sheet III tab!

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I signed up here on ENWorld specifically to thank you for all of your work on this absolutely amazing character sheet. You are truly a master of Excel. I also bought you a couple beers, at least 2 if you're into craft brews.

I am, unfortunately, running into a small issue. And I can't figure out why...

I have no clue why the level on this page won't populate. Everything else has worked so far as I've tinkered with the sheet. Again, great job, my group is going to love this. Let me know if you need more info to figure this out.

Edit: Love the redesign of the Character Sheet III tab!

Thanks for the positive feedback and the ice cold beers, appreciate it.

For the spellcasting level, the Warlock class doesn't follow the conventional spellcasting tables for levels. Instead they have Pact Magic, or slots that can be cast at a specific level. The multicast section of the PHB (p164) explains this a little bit.

The level shown on Character Sheet III is calculated by:
Total levels in bard, cleric, druid, sorcerer, and wizard classes +
Half your levels (rounded down) in paladin and ranger classes +
One third of your fighter (Eldritch Knight) or rogue (Arcane Trickster) levels (rounded down)

So it's primarily used for multiclass characters

Last edited:

Remove ads