My current character sheet (version 1.6.) has multiple adventurer's logs. What are the addresses of the 'Totals' columns for the last row of data so the top of my 2nd character log can be pointed to the end figures from the first log?
When I have an armor and a shield, the shield's AC bonus doesn't get added.
Also, for some reason I have extra attack at lvl 1.
Yet another request for a future version:
Any chance of adding Custom Factions?
Hi JlawRip, the information you've provide is not enough. What Race, Class(es), Subclass(es) Levels, Feats, etc does your character have. What version of the generator are you using, this information will be a good start to know what is going on.
I can't seem to get the Extra Attack bug to duplicate, but the Shield AC one appears to happen no matter what race, class, subclass, or level (under 5 for the classes that actually get it) I put the character at. It just add the armor total and the Dex mod.
I'm using 1.61 Beta 2.
Do you have anything in the overrides in the Shield section of the Start sheet? If you're having issues, you may want to reset the sheet by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+S, this will clear the sheet to start a fresh character
Nothing's in the Override and I cleared it out just to be sure. Still getting the issue, but now I'm getting the Extra Attack again. I'll try and re-download it, maybe I just got a weird one.
EDIT: Re-downloaded and getting the same bug with the shield. Not getting the Extra Attack one though.
First of all great work ForgedAnvil! (As usual!!)
I've been transferring (from scratch) some of my player's characters to the 1.61 beta 3 version and I came up with some bugs (both on excel 2010 and 2013). Some are just cosmetic, but others are functional. I have some characters to transfer yet, but I liked to tell you what I have found till now. I didn't test the Custom Subclass yet, because I don't have any character that needs it, but I know that you need testing of that, so if I have some time I will play a bit with it and let you know.
Here are the bugs:
- On the details of the Drow (and Half-Drow), the spell faerie fire is misspelled (farie fire).
- The Drow race gives you Undercommon (but the PHB doesn't says so, although is completely reasonable).
- Variant Half-elves from SCAG doesn't let you select the bonus to two ability scores.
- Spells from Half-Drow from SCAG don't appear on the drop-downs on the spellcasting sheet.
- The custom races spells appear on the drop-down menu but cantrip don't appear on the count of cantrip known (I don't know if this is supposed to work that way).
- Shields don't add the AC, although it appears on the corresponding field. (as noted by JlawRip). This didn't happened on v1.60.
- On excel 2010 the conditions on CSIV don't fit in the box (the last line is cut in half). But this could be a problem of mine. This doesn't happen on excel 2013.
Also, I would like to thank you for putting the maneuvers as named variables. It helps a lot with the spell-less ranger!!
I just started playing around with the 1.61 beta and noticed something.. these are purely cosmetic and nit-picky and way down on the priority list, but the arcane tradition of "BladeSinging" should really be called "Bladesinger" and the spell "Boom Blade" should be "Booming Blade." Sorry if someone already pointed this out.. I didn't want to wade through a hundred pages when I'm running on battery power.
Great feedback , thanks
1. Spelling or faerie corrected for Drow
2. Not sure if this is in any errata but makes sense to me, I'll remove it if there is no official errata
3. I'll only kept that option for the Half-Elf, if selecting this option for variants it becomes the same as the Half-Elf so kept the variant unique.
4. Will check it out, Half-Drow should have these selectable
5. Will check it out, I think it should add if you select your race as the custom race
6. Ahh found the issue, Shields adding to AC is fixed in v1.61 (final)
7. Strange, normally happens if you're not at 100% zoom - scaling in Excel 2010-2016 is not that good, Excel Mobile is a lot better at scaling.
No problem with the maneuvers, good to hear they make things easier