D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Love the code. This is the best sheet in 5e.
I'm using 1.48 now, so I am not sure if this is fixed in 1.49.

1)I am not seeing feats after "Keen Mind"

2) Also I am not sure if it is legal, but I can't take "Resilient" more than once (for a different stat)

3) In the "Spellcasting" tab, you allow an "adjustment" to the "SPELL SAVE DC". This is useful for items such as Robe of the Archmagi which grant a +2 to spell DC, and the Rod of the Packtkeeper which allow a +3 to spell DC. However, a high level Warlock can carry both of them, giving him a +5 to spell DC. The table only goes to +3, and typing a +5 is not allowed. Please make your drop down go up to +5.

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback, see below for comments:

1) Fixed in version 1.49

2) I believe it is not possible to take the Resilient Feat more than once unless it explicitly say that you can. See PHB p165 under Feats, second paragraph, last sentence. (for example Elemental Adept). Though if you did want to take it again just type it (select it is not available) and it will show and calculate normally in addition to the first Resilient Feat

3) I remember reading that magical items that give an adjustment by wielding/wearing them don't stack, only the highest effect of the item applies. Can't find a reference, so if anyone does have one let us know. In saying this, I don't mind changing the value so you can enter in any value you like, though the drop-down will list +1,+2,+3. I'll implement this for version 1.50

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I'm using version 1.49 and the selected race is missing from character sheet 1 and for the urchin background, under the city secrets you have fas instead of fast.

Thanks for making a great character sheet.

Thanks for the feedback, which Race is missing from Character Sheet 1? The Urchin spelling error is corrected for version 1.50

Timtumm

Explorer
Thanks for the feedback, see below for comments:

1) Fixed in version 1.49

2) I believe it is not possible to take the Resilient Feat more than once unless it explicitly say that you can. See PHB p165 under Feats, second paragraph, last sentence. (for example Elemental Adept). Though if you did want to take it again just type it (select it is not available) and it will show and calculate normally in addition to the first Resilient Feat

3) I remember reading that magical items that give an adjustment by wielding/wearing them don't stack, only the highest effect of the item applies. Can't find a reference, so if anyone does have one let us know. In saying this, I don't mind changing the value so you can enter in any value you like, though the drop-down will list +1,+2,+3. I'll implement this for version 1.50

1) Oh Thanks; I should have checked 1.49.
2) You are correct. I removed my second Resilient
3) Thanks. Looking forward to it.

TwistedFaith

Explorer
small glitch on Character Sheet 2 in the Race, Background, ect.. For a 4th Warlock that choose the Archfey the Expanded Spell List is wrong. It list you get Calm Emotions and Phantasmal Force are gained 3rd level instead when they are actually gained at 2nd level

Mwm318

First Post
Thank you Forged Anvil for this amazing resource. It has been wildly helpful.

I had two quick questions.

1- I am not sure how weapons and armor weights are being calculated into the Carrying Capacity on Character Sheet 1.
2- Ranger companions's should have the proficiency bonus of the player applied to damage rolls as well, however, the Wolf damage is displaying the base roll of 2d4+2 without that bonus added.

Thank you again!

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
small glitch on Character Sheet 2 in the Race, Background, ect.. For a 4th Warlock that choose the Archfey the Expanded Spell List is wrong. It list you get Calm Emotions and Phantasmal Force are gained 3rd level instead when they are actually gained at 2nd level

Thanks for the feedback, from reading the PHB starting on p108 expanded list of spell for the Warlock shows the spell level (not character level) of each spell gained, the table on p106 shows the Warlock gains 2nd level spells at 3rd level (same as other classes). Let me know if it is incorrect

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Thank you Forged Anvil for this amazing resource. It has been wildly helpful.

I had two quick questions.

1- I am not sure how weapons and armor weights are being calculated into the Carrying Capacity on Character Sheet 1.
2- Ranger companions's should have the proficiency bonus of the player applied to damage rolls as well, however, the Wolf damage is displaying the base roll of 2d4+2 without that bonus added.

Thank you again!

Thanks for the feedback

1 For carrying capacity, all equipment listed in Character Sheet II under Gear as well as coinage (Start worksheet) is added together to determine total weight carried. Anything in the Equipment Worn / Armor / Attacks section of the Start sheet are not calculated. So for your armor, shield weapons etch, they need to be in the equipment section for them to be added to the carried weight

2 Found the bug and fixed for version 1.50, thanks!

Remove ads