• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free Hypnotic Campaign-Scale Maps. Come snag them!

Rune

Once A Fool
Here, just as an example (and just because Horacio asked so nicely ;)), is a colored version of the first map. It can also be viewed, along with other maps, on the art thread.

Attachments

• colormap1.jpg
    colormap1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 341

LcKedovan

Explorer
That coloured one is cool... and for the pure black and white, I know a few coffee places in Amsterdam that might be interested in some cartography (har har ;))

Though seriously, these are really unique. Good work!

-Will

Rune

Once A Fool
Thanks for the enthusiasm and support, Horacio & LcKedovan!

Dave Blewer said:
That colour map is excellent... even better for Sundered Sky than the black and white one!

D'oh! I was worried you might say that! Seriously, though, while I personally prefer the B&W style, I don't mind at all if people prefer the color. However, I don't intend to color these often, because they simply take way too long to do on a laptop.

This one example was really just that-- an example.

Rune

Once A Fool
I'm not ruling color custum requests out, I just don't want to do them often. For you, later, I'd be happy to (if it means getting your story hour back1 ;)), but I also have to say that with something like Sundered Skies, I think a blank map would work better, which could be filled in as needed. Unless you want a bunch of maps, which would be a pretty good idea.

Remove ads