• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Freelancer: The High Seas IC

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Farear grins and takes a deep breath of delicious sea water. This, he thinks happily, is living. Nothing is quite as fun as fighting against the sea elves' ancient enemies and their toothy minions. He takes another stab at the shark in front of him, and keeps an eye out to look for other sharks and sahuigan, and to see how his companions are doing.

Wilphe

Adventurer
Thalia gives a slight curse in rather broken Elven and shoots off again - which she will continue to do until a boarding action seems immenient.

Corlon

First Post
can you other guys post your actions, if you don't then I'll just move it along.

And I might not be on for the next couple days because of relatives and easter and stuff.

Douane

First Post
[OoC: Sorry! A work-related week-long abstinence from the 'net before easter screwed my schedule up rather bad.]

Essan'ner sheathes his rapier and takes up the crossbow, searching for a prominent target.
[OoC: He uses his spot skill to look for any unusually decorated Sahuigan, which he would target as a priority target. If none such, he will shoot a member of a ballista crew.]

Last edited:

Corlon

First Post
Farear jabs at the shark with his trident...and he *sigh* misses.
oodm: FINALLY, a hit!!!
Thalia shoots at one of the sahuigan arming a ballista and her arrow hits him.
Ron finishes reloading his gun and bracing it.
Taloquar will bite at the ropes. He bites clean through one of them (one of the sharks is free)
Changlos will also bite at the ropes and he shears through one (2/4 sharks are loose)
Sahuigan seem to think there might be a better way to win this and their boat immediately starts slowing down.
Tycho fires his crossbow, but unfortuantely his bolt bounces off the sahuigan's armor.
Essan'ner puts away his rapier and takes out his crossbow.

Capellan

Explorer
Assuming the freed sharks are aggressive (and that's my expectation), Taloquar and Changlos will gang up on one of them and hope Farear can at least keep the other one busy :)

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Despite his lack of success, Farear is having a grand old time. If he was above water he might let out a whoop of joy, but as it is he simply grins and continues his water ballet of death with the shark, gripping his trident in both hands.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads