PF2E Frequent Bathing Required (Recruiting A DM)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
LOL. Fitz's 'Post often' is almost as bad as my own sometimes. I actually try not to dominate the scenes too much with some of my more charismatic characters...

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Okay. I'm thinking Thassilonian Traveller. Basically a man out of time who is wandering about a strange new world looking to experience all the new things he can even in places he's been to before.

Kaodi

Adventurer
If you saw me in the Return of the Runelords game you would see I have basically taken the lead for the first big exploration. Been pushing things along pretty hard for months and months. Soon I think we will be out of there and onto things that require a bit less of the "git 'er done" attitude though.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I see that. Wish I could put a little energy into some others to help get things moving along better myself. Been waiting for somebody to mention the orcs in that game to give Sythaeryn a reason to want to join up. Just running off on random adventures holds no interest for him.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Supporter
So, I'm thinking of Dwelph, last survivor of his goblin tribe, working as a bouncer/hauler/busboy a a tavern in human lands. He keeps the respect of most of the regular clientele after seeing him at work as a bouncer. (Barbarian)

I want to try out how shields work, so I'm happy to play a Fighter or a Champion, whichever is not claimed by someone else!

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Sounds like an interesting way to get us started. Absalom as a starting location? My guy should be pretty easy as he's basically on an extended safari. Reliving the same week over and over for 10 millennia has a tendency to make one want to experience new and different things(Or that's what I'm going with abyways). Ooh... I need to change his name, suddenly I want to go for a more 1700's era Englishman feel. So much world to explore and so many new and interesting things to experience.

Last edited:

Kaodi

Adventurer
Just glancing over it tonight but I think you are missing a boost? Abilities only add up to +8, not +9.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Okay, so I'm struggling to properly quantify this bit. I'm trying to take up a Galfling Sling Staff and because it's an 'uncommon martial weapon', being a ranger he's be trained in martial weapons, but since it's uncommon I think I may need halfling weapon familiarity. Not sure how to digest this set of rules...

gargoyleking

Adventurer

NOW LIVE! 5 Plug-In Settlements for your 5E Game

Advertisement2

Advertisement4