Pathfinder 2E Frequent Bathing Required (Recruiting A DM)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I very much want to play this game, and I will happily post often, but I am finding it hard to find time to make a character. Would any of you who are eager and enjoy making characters whip me up a sword-and-board fighter? I don't know Golarion (I think it's called) one iota (I've never played PF1 or its adventure paths, but I've playtested PF2, so the rules I'm relatively familiar with) so I'd be happy for any interesting details you'd like to add to the character.

If the answer is "no" that's okay, I'll come up with something...

Kaodi

Hero
I would be happy to make a character sheet for you, though maybe some of the other players could make suggestions about a background. I have made so many PF2 characters. I am so eager to play PF2 largely because I was tired of making characters that would not see any use, :D .

Do you want a straight, non-magical fighter or is there some room for improvisation?

Kaodi

Hero
Like, if you want are open to slightly off-colour idea there is this that I just whipped up (though I have not done equipment or anything like that):

Fitz
male versatile human lumber consortium labourer fighter 2, neutral
str 18 dex 12 con 12 int 10 wis 10 cha 16
feats
ancestral - versatile/ride, natural ambition/reactive shield
background - assurance/athletics
class - power attack, sorcerer dedication/fey bloodline
skill - quick repair
skills
trained - acrobatics, athletics, crafting, deception, forest lore, intimidation, nature, survival
spells known
0 - ghost sound, electric arc

My rough idea is that he was born in a work camp in Andoran adjoining the Verduran Forest, and spent a lot of hard years working for the Lumber Consortium, working his way up to a team leader position. Then one day he started hearing voices - the voices of fey living in the forest that objected to the logging of the Consortium, and at the same time he started to develop weird abilities. Though he did not know it there was a tiny sliver of fey blood in his veins, and it was brought to life when his parents conceived him in the hollow of an ancient tree in the forest (long since cut down) that had been split by a stroke of lightning. Suddenly finding himself caught between two worlds, the loggers and the fey, he decided to pack up his belongings and bought a ticket on a ship to Absalom.

gargoyleking

Adventurer

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
I've been a little out of touch, I apologize, I still like the idea of my lil' barbarian, just can't seem to sit down and stat him. Or decide between grappling and biting, or carrying around an ogre's greataxe. or maybe both.

Remove ads