• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [Full] Tall's PotA Campiagn

TallIan

Explorer
Didn't know if you would think its a bit cheesy using a spider to negate locked doors.
You negate the door and find yourself in a locked room with the lich and his pet spider eating lizard 😝

And this as well...
[video=youtube;waa2ucfgVgQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waa2ucfgVgQ[/video]. (Thanks Kahlesh)

I have to agree with Thateous, awakened mind is the most horrible ability to deal with as a DM.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Azurewraith

Explorer
You negate the door and find yourself in a locked room with the lich and his pet spider eating lizard 😝

And this as well...
[video=youtube;waa2ucfgVgQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waa2ucfgVgQ[/video]. (Thanks Kahlesh)

I have to agree with Thateous, awakened mind is the most horrible ability to deal with as a DM.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Ahhhh love the song though

Trogdor1992

First Post
So, not sure if any of you here remember me but I was a player in this game before my lengthy internet hiatus. I would like to be clear and tell those here that know/remember me that I am sorry, and I ensure you that had it been possible I would've given notice. Perhaps this is TMI but unfortunately I found out the hard way that they don't let you update your online d&d games before handcuffing you when you get attested, nor do they give you a computer or access to online forums when you're in jail. Honestly I'm not looking for any sympathy here or anything, but I felt all my players and co-adventurers deserved to know that I wasn't just getting sick of them or giving up on them. With no known impending jail time and my family life seemingly back on track I'm ready to return to my favorite pastime hobby/one true love and get back into the swing of things. So, all that being said, any chance you have room for one more?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Trogdor1992

First Post
Just in case that was a bit long(I'll admit it's a small novel), in short I said I'm sorry I disappeared, it wasn't intentional, and I'd like to join in here if you'll have me.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads