• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [Full] Tall's PotA Campiagn

Azurewraith

Explorer
A wild trogdor appeared! Quick catch it! Welcome back, I think you have a case for police brutality man not letting a guy update his dnd game I'm sure that's a violation of human rights.

Trogdor1992

First Post
Thanks for the welcome back. Glad to see I'm still at least vaguely remembered here, and glad to see some of my favorite players still kicking around on here!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

TallIan

Explorer
So, not sure if any of you here remember me but I was a player in this game before my lengthy internet hiatus.
You haven't been gone THAT long :p

Just in case that was a bit long(I'll admit it's a small novel), in short I said I'm sorry I disappeared, it wasn't intentional, and I'd like to join in here if you'll have me.
Not a problem, life happens - though prison didn't cross my mind.

It'll teach me for being impatient, once I had decided to recruit back up to 5 after Christmas, and then went ahead and recruited earlier. Any way, I've run 7 players before, so even if [MENTION=3552]Char[/MENTION]womanGene does come back It'll be ok.

We'll fit you back in once they leave Feathergale, otherwise there'll be way too many characters appearing inside Freathergale Spire.

TallIan

Explorer
Your lady party was on page 6 IC. Where you were investigating the shallow graves - so maybe he didn't want to come with to Feathetgale or he's the one watching the baggage in the woods outside? Not sure how much baggage the group has though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads